USR ID Token is the most secure, convenient and versatile personal identification authentication method available.
When the mobile app is in Leash mode,
• A computer installed with the companion USR ID Leash app, will unlock automatically when you are in close physical proximity with the mobile phone and lock when you leave.
• The Token continuously proves your identity to the protected computer.
• The lock/unlock feature also can be initiated manually, whether or not you are near the protected computer.
• A remote feature allows you to lock and unlock the protected computer from anywhere in the world if the phone and computer have internet connections.
• The mobile app continuously displays whether the protected computer is locked or unlocked and provides an audit trail of sessions.
• The Leash app on the protected computer will send a photo to your mobile phone if unauthorized access is detected on the keyboard, mouse or track pad when the computer is locked.
• You, the user, decide how often to authenticate yourself to the Token.
The USR ID Token was created by the inventor of the RSA SecurID token and uses the highest-level integrated 3-factor security of any currently available mobile ID technology. When the app’s one-time use code is transmitted and integrated with remote USR ID authentication software, it represents a secure, trusted and reliable proxy for absolutely and continuously establishing your unique identity locally or remotely. The one-time codes are generated and automatically transmitted by radio only after the user provides 3 ID factors.
The technology, features and concepts in this mobile application and associated remote authentication technology are protected by one or more of the following patents, as well as by several patents pending, continuations in part, and offshore patent counterparts: 7,237,117; 7,809,651; 7,805,372; 8,001,055; 8,234,220; 8,271,397; 8,538,881; 8,577,813; 8,613,052; 8,856,539, 9,100,826; 9,530,137; 9,531,696; 9,754,250.
USR ID Products are sold, and the trademarks USR and USR ID are used, under license from Universal Secure Registry, LLC. Leash is a trademark of USR ID Inc.
USR ID Products, including proprietary software, concepts and graphical user interface are © copyrighted by USR ID.
RSA and SecurID are registered trademarks of RSA Security LLC.
The USR ID Token enables Leash proximity lock / unlock software for Mac.
This release contains improvements to Bluetooth during initial pairing and normal use, and to Leash reconnections when lifting the laptop lid, waking from sleep, and returning after a long absence.
Ratings and Reviews
I was not sure I needed this but I really like the convenience of walking up to
m y computer and having it unlock. Simple to install. Wish I could use it at work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.