First to offer T+0 trade settlement at $1 per trade
Ustocktrade iOS is a free download, allowing you to settle trades in T+0 and buy and sell stock for $1 per trade and $1 monthly membership fee.
Ustocktrade for iOS
● T+0, refers to same-day trade settlement, which allows individuals to immediately reinvest cash using stock sale proceeds, rather than having to wait the traditional settlement period of 3-business days.
● As an Alternative Trading System, Ustocktrade is the first execution venue exclusively for retail investors.
● Place price alerts and automated trading strategies.
● Access to real-time market data quotes, including the national best bid and offer.
● $1 per trade
● $1 monthly membership fee
● No minimum requirement
● Stock-exchange level security when handling your information
● Personal information is fully encrypted and not sold to third parties
● Touch ID security
● Secure pincode access
● Ustocktrade Securities is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). As a member of SIPC, funds are available to meet customer claims up to a ceiling of $500,000, including a maximum of $250,000 for each cash claim. For additional information regarding SIPC coverage, including a brochure, please contact SIPC at (202) 371-8300 or visit www.sipc.org.
Ustocktrade, LLC makes available securities products and services offered by Ustocktrade Securities, Inc., a registered broker-dealer and member of SIPC and FINRA. Check the background of Ustocktrade Securities on FINRA's BrokerCheck. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Securities are not FDIC insured or bank guaranteed.
Please read important legal disclosures: www.ustocktrade.com/disclosures
Commissions and fees: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ustocktrade-public-tradetest/fee_schedule/FeeSchedule.pdf
U.S. Patent:US D761, 294 S
Bug fixes and Performance Improvement
Ratings and Reviews
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
I love this app. I started out with $100 and added $25 every month. Since the buy/sell fees are so low, I was able to afford to trade whenever I wanted. Learning lessons with real money makes you understand alot faster! I created my own strategy (surely same as thousands of others) and stuck to it! The better I did, the more my wife and I looked for ways to put more towards investing. The $25/mo turned into $50/mo, then $75/mo, and so on. I am no where near the ability to trade $10,000 on one transaction, but we are doing well and having alot of fun! We had to pull some money out for a down payment when my wife’s car took it’s last cruise. This app is linked to a bank account and the $2200 was deposited quickly (less then 2 days, might have been later that day?). Because of my experience with Ustocktrade, I trust them and tell friends about them all the time. I also say if you don’t like researching a little and reading about the stocks you want to invest in, then you are looking to be lucky. I spend 7-10 hours a week which is not much. I leave my 401k to the professionals, but I can see this as my money management retirement job making just enough to pay for my morning coffees and golf outings.
App is nice, but login with the TouchID has too many steps... if in app you specify only TouchID that should be the only option, no need for PIN prompt... Also, if Market is closed at least keep charts and prices live, no need to cut everything off.... Also, no reason to have singular login, app logs you off if you try accessing account in Web browser at the same time... Also, maybe keep holdings/positions on the top of the stock page it is easier to see gains/losses... It would be great if you can change theme to be dark or similar...I have tried logging the case on support site but there are no options to specify for iOS app...
So much better. But still not there
Love everything about this. Unlimited day trades. Only problem is that sometimes it takes for ever to get filled if you place a bid. Basically the price you entered has to be on the ask for you to get filled (99% of the time). and the same goes for selling. the price has to be on the bid. But i have day traded a lot (probably over 500 times) and lemme tell you i have only got a partial fill one time. No matter what is on level 2. I’m excited to see this company to keep growing. Expect big time things 👀
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.