UT Dallas Magazine
By UT Dallas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UT Dallas Magazine, optimized for mobile reading, can be enjoyed anywhere.
When you download the app, you'll experience the quality you've come to expect from the magazine, in the same beautiful format as the print edition. You'll find thoughtful features, profiles of remarkable alumni and campus-focused news.
- Current issues, absolutely free
- Text-formatted articles, designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue, then return anytime for offline reading
- Bookmark your favorite articles
This app includes issues beginning with the Spring 2012 edition. New issues can be downloaded as they become available.
UT Dallas Magazine is the heart of the relationship between the University and its constituents, especially its alumni. Published in the spring and the fall, the magazine reaches out to more than 65,000 former students, donors, friends and neighbors.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.20676
- New user interface for catalog
- Grid and list layouts for publications view
- Grid layouts for magazine group view
- Read, download, and delete buttons appear next to cover image in catalog
- Full text search across all books in a magazine group - must be online
- Full text search across all downloaded books
- Help docket in catalog
- If book content is updated after user downloads book, will show an Update button so user can update the book content
- Sponsor spots in the catalog and news views
- HTML animation support
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 29, 2013
- Version: 220.127.116.1176
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: University of Texas at Dallas
- © The University of Texas at Dallas and The University of Texas System 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.