Introducing UTA GoRide – UTA’s official mobile ticketing app! The UTA GoRide mobile app provides a convenient solution to pay for your transit fare with your smartphone. Keep your transit experience simple - the way it should be.
GET STARTED TODAY:
1. Download the free UTA GoRide mobile app
2. Add payment information
3. Purchase your fare
4. Show the transit operator your active fare ticket or store for later use
- Skip the ticket vending machine
- Purchase your transit fare
- Use your mobile ticket to board transit or store for later use
- Manage your purchases or transit history with the app in Ticket Manager
Getting around Utah is simple with UTA GoRide transit app!
* FrontRunner tickets are now available! FrontRunner is UTA’s commuter rail system. Trains run from Pleasant View to Provo along an 89-mile corridor and serve a total of 16 stations in Weber, Davis and Salt Lake Counties. Stations allow riders to connect to TRAX and bus routes, and most also feature free rider parking and bike lockers.
We strive to make UTA GoRide the most convenient transit solution. Along the way, many of you have told us what would make UTA GoRide even better. We listened. That's why we're excited to announce that FrontRunner tickets are now available in the UTA GoRide app!
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the download
While I appreciate the option of buying a ticket online I think calling it “Go Ride” implies I’ll have access to features that make riding easier. Unfortunately, I can’t look at schedules without going to another app or the website. The other app is awful as it doesn’t give me the train times, just when I should leave to get to my destination. Not an actual schedule either. I love TRAX but UTA is waaaaay behind on app development. This one does not do what it should to make rider experiences better.
Greed > Customer Satisfaction
The description to this app cracks me up, “you told us what could make UTA better. We listened.” UTA doesn’t listen, and I ride the train 5 days a week and this isn’t what people were asking for. UTA is greedy and doesn’t really care about their customers. All you did was make an app to take our money, not to provide any real services with the customer in mind. The people want the FrontRunner to show up on time, and not be late every single day. We want an app that provides accurate arrival/departure times not a lousy website. UTA is the WORST!
Please contact the agency with your feedback at "801-743-3882" and they will be happy to assist you!
Day Fare Garbage
So UTA has a “round trip” option if you buy tickets from the kiosk. But in the app the only option is to buy a “one way” or a “day fare”. Guess what... the day fare is $1.25 more than the “round trip”. I know I can just buy 2 one way trips but I think it’s deceptive of UTA to not provide both options.
Also, I’m signing into an app and spending money. The app’s only allows for a 4 digit passcode. Why not let people do whatever password they want?
Also VoiceOver reads all the Picker Items as “text field”.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.