From ticket management and interactive arena maps to the coolest team merchandise, the Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena app connects you with everything you’ll need to experience a truly amazing night out!
Download the app for free today and take the Jazz with you everywhere you go. Features include:
• Mobile ticket management (for Jazz basketball games, concerts and other arena events)
• Sell, exchange or upgrade your tickets—or purchase more tickets—through the app
• Live scores, news and up-to-date stats
• Photos, videos and more dynamic content
• Jazz Notes—the team’s official in-arena currency
• Access to select merchandise from the official Utah Jazz Team Store
• In-seat delivery available for Team Store purchases made through the app
• Marketplace for exclusive in-arena experiences, including seat upgrades
• Live audio streaming*
• Interactive arena maps that include dining options and restrooms
• Help getting to the arena, including directions, parking maps and public transit schedules
• NBA rosters and schedules
• Quick access to guest services and security
• Ability to easily give guest feedback or receive emergency assistance
(*Must be within a 75-mile radius of Vivint Smart Home Arena as defined and regulated by NBA broadcast policy.)
* Improved Game Details section gives you more control over how you experience the game through the app
* Add games or events to your phone’s calendar from the Schedule and Game Details pages
* Easily find tickets to the games you want by searching the schedule and clicking Buy Tickets
* Back-end improvements for app load times
* Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Add to calendar option missing....
I know with the new update your supposed to get your Jazz tickets here now, which is great. However, the old app let you add the season games schedule to your calendar on your device. This new update doesn’t seem to have that option any longer. I’m hoping that this will be fixed in a future update as I’d like to use that option.
Thank you for your feedback. Adding the schedule to the calendar is important functionality that we are exploring for a future update.
This new app has several features that sound great but none of them work. Bought my tickets online and connected my app but tickets would never show up. Also tried to upgrade my seats pregame and it wouldn’t go through. I was trying to hundreds of dollars to upgrade and it wouldn’t work. Really frustrating to work with. They need a new Tech company to redo this thing fast.
Use to be good
That app used to be great but then the update. I used to be able to see how many points each player scored per game and way more stats for each player but and look at what the jazz has for twitter so I could stay caught up with what's happening and seeing highlights quicker. When ever I click on schedule, the app closes out or freezes. The update didn't make it better😔
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.