From digital tickets to the digital wallet, the Utah Jazz + Vivint Arena app connects you with everything you’ll need to become a super fan!
Download the app for free today and take the Jazz with you everywhere you go. Features include:
• Mobile ticket management (for Jazz basketball games, concerts and other arena events)
• Digital wallet makes paying for items at the arena simple and fast
• Sell, exchange or upgrade your tickets—or purchase more tickets—through the app
• Live scores, news and up-to-date stats
• Photos, videos and more dynamic content
• Jazz Notes—the team’s official in-arena currency
• Access to select merchandise from the official Utah Jazz Team Store
• In-seat delivery available for Team Store purchases made through the app
• Marketplace for exclusive in-arena experiences, including seat upgrades
• Live audio streaming*
• Interactive arena maps that include dining options and restrooms
• Help getting to the arena, including directions, parking maps and public transit schedules
• NBA rosters and schedules
• Quick access to guest services and security
• Ability to easily give guest feedback or receive emergency assistance
(*Must be within a 75-mile radius of Vivint Smart Home Arena as defined and regulated by NBA broadcast policy.)
• With Notification Preferences, you get more control over the notifications you receive
• A new app in-box helps keep exclusive offers, promotions, and communications in order
• Back-end improvements for app load times
Ratings and Reviews
Add to calendar option missing....
I know with the new update your supposed to get your Jazz tickets here now, which is great. However, the old app let you add the season games schedule to your calendar on your device. This new update doesn’t seem to have that option any longer. I’m hoping that this will be fixed in a future update as I’d like to use that option.
Thank you for your feedback. Adding the schedule to the calendar is important functionality that we are exploring for a future update.
Like a 30 win team
Significant improvements from a year ago. But still seems to be some problems with loading once you navigate to a different part of the app.
Also you should allow the ability to add/update your seller profile information in the app so that posting tickets for sale doesn’t fail. If nothing else leave a message saying it’s required before trying to list on the app.
Thanks for the review. We are actively trying to make this a great experience. If you encounter issues, please email email@example.com.
This new app has several features that sound great but none of them work. Bought my tickets online and connected my app but tickets would never show up. Also tried to upgrade my seats pregame and it wouldn’t go through. I was trying to hundreds of dollars to upgrade and it wouldn’t work. Really frustrating to work with. They need a new Tech company to redo this thing fast.
- Jazz Basketball Investors Inc.
- 68.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jazz Basketball Investors Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.