uTalk Classic Learn Quechua
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NO TIME to get fluent? Need the basics now?
"Fun intelligent interactive learning games. Worth the money." ***** MarPixel
"Unlike many other apps, this one makes learning fun and doesn't get boring." ***** iPhonoah
Developed by a company with 20 years of experience in language learning and over ten million customers, uTalk gives you the key words you need and a fast, scientific way of remembering them.
Unlike a phrasebook or translator, this beginners app hardwires basic spoken Quechua into your brain so that it feels like your first language.
WHAT you learn
Learning fewer words which trip off the tongue like your own language is far better than learning heaps that aren't there when you want them, so uTalk focusses on the basics – 275 of the words and phrases you're most likely to need including how to order a drink, find a chemist and ask for an aspirin! Plus food, phrases, colours, numbers, shopping and more.
HOW it works
This interactive product is the result of extensive research into how the brain learns fastest. It uses:
• Images – to stimulate both halves of our brains, visual as well as logical.
• Fun quizzes – because we remember best what we’re interested in.
• Speech, recording and playback – to perfect your accent by comparing with native speakers.
• A point scoring system – that gives feedback on progress and rewards success.
WHY waste time? Download now and see how much vocabulary you can learn in a spare 10 minutes with this best-selling method from EuroTalk!
English not your first language?
Don’t worry! You can learn Quechua from any of over 100 languages – all in this single app.
For the full list of the languages you can learn from, see our website.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Fixed a bug which could make uTalk crash on devices running iOS 9.1
Best way of learning Quechua 🇧🇴🇪🇨🇵🇪
This app is a awesome way of learning classic Quechua. You pretty much learn while you have fun. My mother is from Peru and we travel a lot in Peru. One trip we went to an island on Lake Titicaca called Isla De Los Uros. They speak Spanish, Aymara, and Quechua. It was amazing, next year we are going to go to Cuzco, and they speak a lot of Quechua so this app is really going to prepare me fast while I have fun. 🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪🇵🇪
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 30, 2015
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 62.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: EuroTalk Ltd
- © 2015 EuroTalk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.