NO TIME to get fluent? Need the basics now?
"Fun intelligent interactive learning games. Worth the money." ***** MarPixel
"Unlike many other apps, this one makes learning fun and doesn't get boring." ***** iPhonoah
Developed by a company with 20 years of experience in language learning and over ten million customers, uTalk gives you the key words you need and a fast, scientific way of remembering them.
Unlike a phrasebook or translator, this beginners app hardwires basic spoken Thai into your brain so that it feels like your first language.
WHAT you learn
Learning fewer words which trip off the tongue like your own language is far better than learning heaps that aren't there when you want them, so uTalk focusses on the basics – 275 of the words and phrases you're most likely to need including how to order a drink, find a chemist and ask for an aspirin! Plus food, phrases, colours, numbers, shopping and more.
HOW it works
This interactive product is the result of extensive research into how the brain learns fastest. It uses:
• Images – to stimulate both halves of our brains, visual as well as logical.
• Fun quizzes – because we remember best what we’re interested in.
• Speech, recording and playback – to perfect your accent by comparing with native speakers.
• A point scoring system – that gives feedback on progress and rewards success.
WHY waste time? Download now and see how much vocabulary you can learn in a spare 10 minutes with this best-selling method from EuroTalk!
English not your first language?
Don’t worry! You can learn Thai from any of over 100 languages – all in this single app.
For the full list of the languages you can learn from, see our website.
Fixed a bug which could make uTalk crash on devices running iOS 9.1
Ratings and Reviews
Great quality, but needs more content
This is a first rate vocabulary builder, with pictures and quizzes.
I love the fact that every word is recorded twice - once by a male and once by a female speaker.
There is some weirdness around the male use of 'chan' IMHO, but overlooking that this is a fun, easy to use product.
The downside is, that if you're not an absolute beginner - this package is relatively small, and you'll finish it in a day or two - making the price pretty expensive for what you get.
I'm hoping the developer adds some kind of vocabulary upgrade options, so new modules can be purchased. I love this format, but the vocabulary is pretty limited.
Also it would be great to be able to save words to a review list.
Great App, needs more Content
Gear app. Nice to have the little games that don't take too much time. Really needs more content and dialogue would be a big bonus.
Perfect app for practicing Thai on the go.
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 63.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 EuroTalk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.