UVI Grand Piano
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Turn your mac into a wonderful Grand Piano !
Simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you're ready to play one of the best instrument ever made : a Steinway™ Model D Grand Piano.
UVI Instruments are well known and have been deeply used by professional musicians and producers for more than a decade thanks to some unique software like MOTU MachFive™, Ethno™ and BPM™, Spectrasonics Stylus™ and Atmosphere™, UVI Workstation™... to name a few.
UVI Grand Piano features the best of the UVI technology and the most efficient user interface to play the piano: launch it and play !
UVI Grand Piano features :
- Super easy to use and great sounding instrument
- Steinway™ Grand Piano Model D
- Recorded in a world class studio
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Expertly edited and scripted using the latest UVI Engine
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding : only 400 MB instead 3 GB
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style
- Superb integrated convolution reverb
- CPU efficient
- Ultra low latency
- Compatible with built-in and all third party soundcards.
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Pedal and release volume control
- 3 Band Parametric EQ
- More flexible velocity customization
still won't work
why when I play a "C",but will sound a "D"?!?!?
and you guys want me to reinstall the App I have done it,but still don't work well.
just one star.
and don't listen to the mp3 sample on their web site..It's not that simple...
can't stand the buzz
I would give it 3 or 4 stars if it wasn't for the annoying lingering phase like sound behind every note. I would give it one more star if it wasn't so laggy.
This sampled grand piano is great by any standard, but at this price, it is truly remarkable. Ballad playing is especially rewarding, just listen to the long sustain, especially in the upper register. It's as good as or better than several much more expensive sampIed pianos I own. I've found one issue that I will be forwarding to UVI support - the F (F1) key, two octaves below middle C (C3), is out of tune. Other than that, this piece of software is quite an accomplishment. Good job, UVI.