UVI Grand Piano
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Turn your mac into a wonderful Grand Piano !
Simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you're ready to play one of the best instrument ever made : a Steinway™ Model D Grand Piano.
UVI Instruments are well known and have been deeply used by professional musicians and producers for more than a decade thanks to some unique software like MOTU MachFive™, Ethno™ and BPM™, Spectrasonics Stylus™ and Atmosphere™, UVI Workstation™... to name a few.
UVI Grand Piano features the best of the UVI technology and the most efficient user interface to play the piano: launch it and play !
UVI Grand Piano features :
- Super easy to use and great sounding instrument
- Steinway™ Grand Piano Model D
- Recorded in a world class studio
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Expertly edited and scripted using the latest UVI Engine
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding : only 400 MB instead 3 GB
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style
- Superb integrated convolution reverb
- CPU efficient
- Ultra low latency
- Compatible with built-in and all third party soundcards.
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Fix regression introduced in previous build
Not as expected
I was so excited to try this app out,
after I purchased it, it was a big let down as it sounded way less than expected, and it aint cheap
I used it with Yamaha P-105 btw, I won’t recommend it, the default yamaha piano sound was way better
Why cant we use our key board to play the piano? Its just one note at a time. Am I doing something wrong?
nothing bu a single mouse click
Either by a MAC external piano board or use the mouse!!!
not even configured to use the ordinary mac keyboard
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 12, 2014
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 313 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UVI
- © 2014 UVI.net
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor