Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Turn your Mac into a mythical electronic piano !
Simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you're ready to play one of the most famous electronic keyboard ever made: a wonderful Wurlitzer™ model 200A manufactured in 1972.
UVI Instruments are well known and have been deeply used by professional musicians and producers for more than a decade thanks to some unique software like MOTU MachFive™, Ethno™ and BPM™, Spectrasonics Stylus™ and Atmosphere™, UVI Workstation™... to name a few.
UVI Wurli features the best of the UVI technology and the most efficient user interface to play an instrument: launch it and play !
UVI WURLI FEATURES :
- Super easy to use and great sounding instrument
- Featuring a classic Wurlitzer™ model 200A manufactured in 1972
- Recorded in a world class studio with the best gear
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Expertly edited and scripted using the latest UVI Engine
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style
- Onboard great sounding FX : Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus & Flanger
- Superb integrated old school "Spring" reverb
- CPU efficient
- Ultra low latency
- Compatible with built-in or third party sound cards.
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers
No fix yet for keys shutting off?
I bought this even though there was a review last year saying that the notes go off after playing for two minutes. I thought surely by now that glitch would be fixed, but it still does the same thing. The sample itself is wonderful, and a real bargain at 30 bucks. Hoping someone reads this who can take care of this problem. Also, I agree with the other review. If you can't save your settings, at least some standard presets would be extremeley helpful. Hopefully one of the two can be added in an update. If you could store your own settings on top of having a handful of presets (Supertramp, Beatles/Walrus, etc.) and the shutting off glitch was fixed, this app would get 5 stars from me, even 6!
Hi, the sound is great, but i play 2 minutes and the sound disappear, i restart the aplication and happens the same thing. Please fix. Thanks
Come on fix!!!!!!!
Respect for the costumers!!!!!
Nice addition to UVI line
Great sounds from a classic keyboard. Just a good as UVI's Rhodes electric piano. Love the velocity controls. A deal at the intro price of $19.99.
- Category: Music
- Released: Mar 23, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 158 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UVI
- © 2011 UVI.net
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later