By Kia Motors America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UVO eServices is a Kia telematics service that provides the following features on equipped vehicles:
1. Vehicle Diagnostics: Diagnose whether problems exist within major vehicle features. If an abnormality exists, you can call Kia Roadside Assistance or schedule a service appointment with any Kia Dealership directly from the vehicle or using the UVO app.
2. MyPOIs: Synchronize your POIs list from your MyUVO account with your vehicle's navigation system.
3. Parking Minder: Save the location where the vehicle is parked and navigate to it later, or send the location to a friend.
4. Roadside Assist: Contact Kia Roadside Assistance Program with just one click.
5. My Car Zone: Create a record when your vehicle is traveling faster than a set speed, starts driving later than a set time, or enters a set restricted area
6. Trip Info: Analytics of your monthly driving habits such as total time driving, total distance driving, average speed and average start time.
7. Dealer Appointments: Request service appointments at a dealership of your choosing.
8. Awards: Earn badges for using MyUVO's features.
To use UVO eServices, you will need a Kia Vehicle equipped with UVO eServices, and have registered a MyUVO account on MyUVO.com.
NOTE: Please check your vehicle compatibility at https://www.myuvo.com/availability/index.shtml
and your phone compatibility at
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- New user interface
- Improved registration & activation
- Support for additional vehicles
- New icon
- Bug fixes
Very good app, does an excellent job of tracking maintainence. Love the parking finder and scheduling capabilities. The one thing missing that would give it 5 stars is if it would track mileage. Weirdly the description says it does but I can't find it.
I am also getting the not compatible message since my IPhone 5s updated its OS.
Not Compatible With iPhone 5?!
Downloaded this app to work with my 2014 Kia Forte Koup - Every time I open the app it tells me that my phone isn't compatible with the app, doesn't update to my correct mileage, and is largely useless outside of taking up space on my phone. Who doesn't know about this bug and why has it gone completely ignored?! Waste of time until they fix the KNOWN issues.
Another update fail
This was a somewhat usefull App before the recent update. Now it is useless. States not compatible with my iPhone 5 and will not connect with the car. Please, if your going to update an App just to give it a jazzy new look and no new capabilities, at least make sure it still runs properly! Shame on you Kia!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 30, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Kia Motors America
- © 2014 Kia Motors America, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.