By Kia Motors America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UVO eServices is a Kia telematics service that provides the following features on equipped vehicles:
1. Vehicle Diagnostics: Diagnose whether problems exist within major vehicle features. If an abnormality exists, you can call Kia Roadside Assistance or schedule a service appointment with any Kia Dealership directly from the vehicle or using the UVO app.
2. MyPOIs: Synchronize your POIs list from your MyUVO account with your vehicle's navigation system.
3. Parking Minder: Save the location where the vehicle is parked and navigate to it later, or send the location to a friend.
4. Roadside Assist: Contact Kia Roadside Assistance Program with just one click.
5. My Car Zone: Create a record when your vehicle is traveling faster than a set speed, starts driving later than a set time, or enters a set restricted area
6. Trip Info: Analytics of your monthly driving habits such as total time driving, total distance driving, average speed and average start time.
7. Dealer Appointments: Request service appointments at a dealership of your choosing.
8. Awards: Earn badges for using MyUVO's features.
To use UVO eServices, you will need a Kia Vehicle equipped with UVO eServices, and have registered a MyUVO account on MyUVO.com.
NOTE: Please check your vehicle and phone compatibility at https://www.myuvo.com/support/index.shtml
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Simplified Activation
- Fixed bug causing the app to crash when opening on specific devices
Kia has come a long way from the days when sheet metal on 4 wheels was introduced to the USA. However, they still lack when it comes to UVO.
While it all sounds great when you read about it, it totally lacks in function. When it works, it works lackluster. The only thing I found useful was entering POIs in the app and having it transfer to the navigation.
But lately, I can’t even get it to connect. Kia is deaf to the cries for help from unfortunate owners. Do you really expect owner loyalty with this crap?
Not worth a star
The only reason I'm giving this app a "full" 1 star rating is because Apple doesn't offer me the option of rating in 1/4 increments. The only thing I've enjoyed about this app is the laugh I've gotten from all the derogatory remarks about it (which are all true). Really Kia...how about developing a "useful" app (and one that will not require the purchase of a 2017 [or newer] model). On the brighter side, I really DO love my 2014 Optima. 🙂
Need to work over Bluetooth
This app is very clunky and needs to be redone from scratch. Also, even more importantly, it needs to work over Bluetooth connection to the car. Currently the phone has to be plugged into the car for this app to work and that is pointless. I haven't used it since the day I got my 2016 Optima because I never feel like plugging my phone into my car.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Kia Motors America
- © 2015 Kia Motors America, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.