The full UW Credit Union experience—manage your accounts, pay bills, make deposits and find fee-free ATMs whenever, wherever.
Now it’s even easier to do your banking 24/7, right from your mobile device or tablet. To get started, use your Web Branch log in information.
- Use Touch ID, Face ID or a PIN to quickly log in to everything Web Branch has to offer—protected by VerifyU
- Access a Quick View of your favorite account balances—no log in needed
- Locate a UW Credit Union branch and search for a nearby fee-free ATM
- Pay bills, transfer money between accounts and pay friends and family with Money Link
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Travel Verification helps confirm your debit and/or credit card transactions when you travel
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Create categories, labels and notes that help you track your spending
- View reports, search your history, receive notifications and more
- Access your credit score
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is simply one the very best apps I use. It puts all other banking apps to shame. It is powerful - if it wasn’t for the occasional need for cash, I’d never need to go to the bank. It is well designed, simple to use, easy to control.
The new notifications feature is one of the most amazing things I’ve seen. Every time I checkout with this bank’s card (Visa, ATM, Pay, I immediately get a pop up on my Watch with the transaction and amount. No more need for receipts.
Thanks for your awesome feedback on the app! We appreciate it.
Frustrating mobile deposit!
Mobile deposit does not work well with those large green automated checks sent out by UW credit union. It complains there is no signature detected every single time (even though the checks are produced by UWCU, as is the app, so it should be possible for the app to recognize the checks), and often, it says mobile deposit is impossible with them and I must go to a branch.
Other than that, it is also quite slow and likely to make me retake various photos and wait a long time before telling me so. It also makes me re enter both photos even though I would think it sometimes only needs one photo replaced.
Says I do not have the app
I am in the app and it tells me I need to be in the app to make changes. You may want to fix this
Thank you for sharing. This has been shared with our developers to address.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.