The official Ultimate Werewolf Timer app provides the perfect solution for Ultimate Werewolf and Ultimate Werewolf Legacy moderators and players. It includes a series of timers that can be fully customized, providing for the best possible (and automatic) timing of your Ultimate Werewolf games. Timers can be set independently for First Day, Subsequent Days (with deprecating times each day after the first), Night Time, and even a special Defense timer. There are options for 1:00 alarms and end-of-day alarms, the ability to hide the time while an animation of a sun rising and lowering appears throughout the day. This is the perfect solution for all Ultimate Werewolf players.
• Resolved issue that prevented iPad users from selecting the first entry on the Legacy and Save-Load screens
New in Version 2.0:
• Added support for Ultimate Werewolf Legacy, allowing players to load presets for each Chapter by tapping the Legacy button at the top of the main Setup screen
• At the end of the Day Timer, if Night is disabled, the screen will pause at zero, with an option to manually advance, instead of automatically advancing to the next day
• The first time that the Save-Load screen is opened, a "Default" entry will be created and added after the "Current" entry
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and I recommend you get this app if you are an ultimate werewolf player. Also I request that Bezier games will make more games I really love the games they make good job bezier games
Where's the narration?
It's great to have a timer. However, it would be awesome, like "One Night," if the various roles would be available for narration. Considering so many people can play, it can get very cumbersome to remember all the roles in play and what they do.
Fix the bug please
The night time phase is not coming on and it's also greyed out in the settings. It's currently going from Day 1 to Day 2 without going through the Night phase. Clearly this is a glitch, etc.
Fix it and i'll give you a 5 star rating.
(Wolf, howling in the distance)
Developer Response ,
To enable the Night timer, tap its name. It will change from red to green to indicate it is active.
- Bezier Games, Inc.
- 14 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Bezier Games, Inc. and Ted Alspach. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.