UX Assist - Workflows for designers
By ADIT GUPTA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UX Assist provides workflows to designers comprising of activities related to user research, information architecture, interaction design and usability testing. It's the first app of its kind that has grouped UX activities into 12 unique workflows based on the kind of product you're working on, namely, an optimum viable product, minimum viable product, client-based product and a data-driven product. Each product has a different UX design lifecycle. The app gives you activity based recommendations for each product type and assists you in making your own workflow according to your business and product requirements.
Users can create their own workflows by selecting tasks from 7 UX bundles -- User Research I, User Research II, UI Design, Communication, Design Processes and Web design. Moreover, you get access to over 100 UX cards with bite-sized information about each UX activity.
You can use UX Assist offline and there's no need to sign up for anything. Just download the app and start building your UX workflow!
How to use?
1. Choose a product type based on your business and product requirements. It can be an optimum viable product (OVP), a minimum viable product (MVP), a client-based product or a data-driven product.
2. Choose your medium type - Mobile, Web or Multi-platform.
3. Get a pre-defined workflow with a list of various UX tasks. Add, delete or rearrange tasks to create your own workflow.
4. Set deadlines for tasks or mark them as complete.
5. Tap on a task to get a set of UX cards with bite-sized information about its implementation and links to tools, articles, case studies and papers.
We're available for live chat at our slack channel. You can get an instant invite for the channel at http://uxassist.herokuapp.com.
Also, feel free to drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to reply within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 1.21
This update contains 3 new activities and 10 new cards! You'll find Card Sorting, Elito Method and Shadowing in the Processes bundle. Some minor UI enhancements have also been made in the app.