vablet accelerates sales and marketing by making it easy for sales reps to access to the right version of the content they need, from one place, when they need it, and wherever they are –on or offline.
Companies choose vablet to stay competitive in their markets, to help their marketing and sales teams be more productive, to have more effective customer engagements, and to ultimately close more sales – sooner.
vablet customers are able to:
- Centrally control the content being used by sales reps in the field
- Determine the branding and messaging of collateral presented in meetings
- Leverage file types such as multi-media PDFs and HTML5 apps
- Record details of client meetings automatically in Salesforce
- Gain detailed analytics and feedback for more insight into sales activities
Installed in SMBs to Fortune 100 enterprises in more than 50 countries , vablet is very flexible in deployment, robust in management, and it’s easy to use.
Other key features:
- Access Salesforce contacts and calendar - online or off
- Files are always encrypted for security
- Reps can organize content on the device for quick access
- Extensive Search capabilities
- Notification of email opens and content views
- Email multiple files and presentations of any size
- Robust APIs for integration to your CRM or ERP and more!
Ratings and Reviews
I use vablet everyday!
I manage sales meetings all the time and stopped bringing my laptop a long time ago. I love the convenience of adding my sales presentations to my iPad and video playback is instant and flawless. I was really worried about not having a 3G iPad at first, but it doesn't matter if you put all your files into your vablet account!
Other stuff I love:
Emailing multiple files at once at the end of a meeting
The new app builder is a big improvement over the previous look of the app, now I can choose my own colors and background
Creating my own folders within the app, without having to go back to the admin console
Sending a video link to my contacts so they don't have to worry about a big attachment
Oh and I used the playlist feature for the first time the other day at a trade show. I didn't need to do any major staging - I just ran a slideshow of folder content and it was a perfect conversation starter as people walked by my booth!
There's so many layers of functionality, the only difficulty is keeping up with them all! I use vablet everyday now - I highly recommend it!
Lots of hidden features, can be used in many different ways
This app allows me to share my files with other devices that are associated with my account. I can add/revoke files to/from the devices; I can set up playlist to run at a designated time frame; I can access my files even without Internet access; I can encode file that normally wouldn't be compatible to play on iPad to play via this app; I can even make annotation on documents and save it for later use. I'm glad to find this app to help with my small business.
Stable, Efficient, and SECURE
I love vablet. It allows me to quickly distribute information all over the country with the knowledge that, if God forbid something goes wrong, I can instantaneously pull confidential information off a device. I've been using the platform for months, through several builds, and have found the staff at Vablet to be courteous and helpful. If you have a workforce that is spread out, mobile, or needs to send information securely, then you need this product
- Meiotic Inc
- 293.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Meiotic Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.