The official guide to learn to know and to explore the South Tyrolean Alta Badia valley, in the heart of the Dolomites-UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our guide will introduce you to a unique valley, framed by natural parks Fanes-Senes-Braies and Puez-Odle, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and impressive mountain peaks as for example the Sella Massif, the Sas dla Crusc/Sasso Santa Croce, the Lavarela and the Sassongher.
Discover the wide range of outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing and biking in summer and skiing, hiking, cross-country skiing or sledding in winter.
Bëgnodüs, welcome to Alta Badia. Have fun and enjoy.
Attention: when using the app abroad you may incur in high roaming coasts. Your battery may run short when using the app in the background with an activated GPS!
- Outdooractive GmbH & Co. KG
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Outdooractive GmbH & Co. KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.