The brand-new Vacaville Reporter mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of local news for the communities of Vacaville and Solano County.
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News
• Attractive layout for ease of use
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
This release includes bug fixes, optimizations, technical improvements and added additional features, including:
• Resolving a bug that caused duplicate navigation items.
• Expanded the clickable area on the AdChoices Disclosure icon.
• Enhanced Taxonomy integration with sections.
We want your feedback on the apps! You can now submit feedback directly from the app menu.
Ratings and Reviews
As long time reader of the Reporter who moved to Baja Mexico recently, the app displays the same "Rico" style of coverage we "locals" have always enjoyed. All local with the necessary national news as required. The app is just like having the paper with you, thanks Gregg P. Dixon
Not Bad could do better
It would be a lot better if the app was updated as news happened, for example, how is anyone going help locate a robbery suspect on clothing description 12 hours after a robbery, and it would be real nice for a comment section on the bottom of each story
Recent upgrade to iPhone ap
There was a feature in the old ap that I can not find. Your traffic report. I could use this to see traffic conditions anywhere that I was interested. I used this feature, everyday.
- Media News Group
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Digital First Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.