Picture creator app for a photographer - touch up enhance or fix photos, pro FX tools to brightener up photo.
We provide 8 amazing tutorial videos that show in simple details how to make any type of photo awesome.
NO PHOTO? NO PROBLEM! We’ve partnered with 2 of the world’s best photo sources to put fresh daily images in your hand. Just look for Unsplash & Pixabay.
425 Custom Made Effects (incl. purchases)
• Add, rotate and drag a photo effect to the perfect position
• Choose from Light Leaks, Blends, Flares, Bokeh, Elements, Swooshes, Fire, Fog & Streaks
• Select from 12 blend modes to make an effects become truly part of your photo
• Choose from 42 carefully selected filters (and growing!)
• Add as many filters as you like to a single photo.
Mix it up
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Photo Adjust Tools
• Adjust every aspect of your image
• Enhance, brightness, contrast, exposure, crop, rotate, sharpness, hue & saturation, warmth, vignette, blur, pixelate and curves
VaCo provides a quick and easy way to turn your photos into Photoshop style masterpieces.
VaCo Pro offers auto-renewing subscription options:
– 1 Week subscription with a 3 day free trail than $4.99 per week
– 1 Year subscription with a 3 day free trail than $35.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
– Your VaCo subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
VaCo Privacy Privacy:
Thank you so much for your love!
We are aways listening, email us for any support..
You Rock :)
Emergency bug fixed.
We also just want to sat that we truly appreciate YOU and thank you for using VaCo :D
We are aways listening, email us for any support :)
Ratings and Reviews
1. I selected the free trial for the app to unlock all the features because I was really interested in subscribing to the app. However, i got to use all the premium functionalities for one day and then it was locked again even though it was supposed to be for 3 days. I emailed them and asked them about it. They wrote back and said that should not happen and let me know if the problem persists if I exit the app and come back in. Are you for real? Of course I did that a gazillion times. I even deleted and reinstalled.
2. I then was charged for the subscription, which I as fine with because I was genuinely interested in the app. The features were unlocked again. Great. I opted to cancel the subscription right away because I always forget to cancel subscriptions and wanted to make sure that I get to properly use the app and actually like it before I continue. I figured if I do end up using it for what I need then I will select subscribe again and the service will Continue as usual. The minute I cancelled my subscription, all the premium features were no longer available even though on the app it says i have the subscription until Feb 17, 2018. I did pay for the one month so why are the features taken away?!?! Extremely frustrating.
3. I have purchased and subscribed to Many apps. This is the only app that has ever given me this type of problem. I am pretty upset that I paid for absolutely nothing.
I definitely like it.
It has a lot of pretty great options and features for a free app. The trade off for that is a lot of ads, but that's completely understandable and expected. It's fairly easy to use as well. I downloaded it to edit the photos I took of my daughter for her first birthday to make them look somewhat professional since I can't afford to hire an actual photographer. I think the result was pretty darn good for taking photos on my iPhone and using an app to edit them. Highly satisfied
When I first got this app I was so excited that there was finally a photo editing app were I could access more. I used it a lot. But here’s a new update and suddenly I have to pay monthly subscriptions. I mean what the heck, people just want to edit photos and add something to make it pop people like me will stop getting inspiration from editing and taking photos if all the good apps cost monthly subscriptions. Everything should just premium $10 tops just one time. I understand you app making people might want to earn some money but still this is really irritating. ☹️😐😑
- MaK Apps LLC
- 195.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MaK Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $4.99
- Unlock Everything $4.99
- Unlock All Pro Features $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.