By Super Evil Megacorp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Halcyon Fold. Here, magic clashes with technology, alliances forge in the heat of combat and cunning strategy wins the day. But no one fights alone. Join with friends in free-to-play, 3-vs-3 multiplayer online arena battles (MOBA). Choose from an ever-growing roster of 25+ heroes as you battle to destroy the enemy Vain crystal. In this MOBA, you’re rewarded for skill and teamwork — not for spending the most money. Fight with allies in real-time, level up your hero and unleash devastating attacks on your foes. Connect and communicate with a deep and active community of streamers and players. And find the game mode that’s most fun for you — from quick 7-minute Battle Royales to competitive 25-minute throwdowns. This is the world of Vainglory.
- MOBA fun for all: both casual and Ranked game modes
- Ever-growing roster of 25+ heroes to unlock and master
- Collect cards to unlock hero skins & collect “Sunlight” for exclusive rewards.
- Precision touchscreen controls built for the mobile platform
- Stunning world with ultra-high fidelity graphics
- Deep strategy and replayability
- Real-time MOBA combat with and against bots or live players
- Party up with friends or watch matches in spectator mode.
- Powered by E.V.I.L. engine (60 FPS, sub-30ms control responsiveness)
- Apple Design Award and many more accolades
- Deep and active community on Twitter, Twitch and reddit
"This is one of the best multiplayer experiences on mobile. Vainglory is a totally legit MOBA experience, available any time in the palm of your hand." —IGN
Supports iOS Version 7.0 and up.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
== NEW MYSTERY CHEST ==
- Contains every hero & skin in the Market
- Better than 1-in-3 chance of getting a hero or skin!
- Extremely rare 1 MILLION Opals jackpot
== NEW HERO: IDRIS ==
- Building weapon or crystal power upgrades his melee or ranged paths.
- Throws a chakram that boomerangs back to him.
- Becomes the whirlwind in his Shimmer Strike ultimate.
== NEW ITEMS! ==
- Echo (crystal)
- Poisoned Shiv (weapon)
- Slumbering Husk (defense)
- Nullwave Gauntlet (utility)
== WINTER MAP SKIN ==
- Repainted for holiday season
- Snow sparkles
== NEW SKINS ==
- Winter War Kestrel (Rare)
- Gladiator Ardan (Epic)
- Gift-Wrapped Fortress (Special Edition)
- Winter War Catherine (Special Edition)
== GUILD IMPROVEMENTS ==
Easily find guilds:
- Access a new "Guild Finder."
- See 3 suggested guilds at a time.
- Utilize new guild traits such as play time and skill tier to find the guild that's right for you.
Get more frequent rewards:
- Open the new Guild Chest every 5th Guild Level.
- Initially contains Glory. Loot includes ICE at higher levels.
- Spreads rewards throughout the season.
- The Guild Chest REPLACES the end-of-season guild payout.
Earn fame solo; gain more together:
- Collect fame even when playing alone.
- Fame earned per player: Solo = 35% // Duo = 100% // Trio = 120%
- New fame bonus replaces the Guild Heat buff.
Better admin tools:
- Transfer guild leader status.
- Appoint guild officers who can invite/kick members.
- Set a minimum skill tier.
- Set preferred language.
- Link to sites.
- Rename for ICE.
- Create guilds for less ICE.
== GAMEPLAY CHANGES ==
- Crystal Miner is now a jungle sentry that will protect your team.
- Treant will attempt to root attackers.
- Renames roles to captain, carry and jungler.
- Starting gold increased for multiple purchases.
- Improved hero plaques show ultimate status, negative effects & duration of those effects.
== NEW HERO INFO SCREEN ==
- Bars show each hero's attributes (Offense, Defense, Team Utility and Mobility).
- Updated role & build selector.
- Warning labels that warn of team deficiencies.
- Adds skins to the same page
== GAME BALANCE ==
- Changes to Joule, Alpha, Flicker, Kestrel, Koshka, Lyra & Ozo
- Look in-game for details.
== DEVELOPER API INTEGRATION ==
- Allows access to statistics, match results, item & hero metrics
== PERFORMANCE & BUG FIXES ==
- See the full Update 2.0 Notes in app for a detailed breakdown.
Just a few problems here
So the new update changed things a lot so I'm just happy about that xD, same as always great game and all but there are a few problems I have at the moment. One problem is the SE skins (Ye I know), opals are a great thing to get the skins that we missed in LE but the recolor schemes just made me not want to buy it. I mean sure it might makes sense but I prefer the SE skin to be almost the same as LE (like just a minor change but not something as Red Lantern Koshka which turned from color red to Blue). And now is the ranked match, when you win u have a chance to rank up but when you lose it seems like it loses too much points, like seriously just lessen that up a bit and finally the matchmaker. The matchmaker got a bit better but it still puts you in the worst team possible, like seriously we lost in like 12-13 minutes thanks to that ,it's not that my teammates are bad they're pretty good actually but dang we still got destroyed xD. And I guess those are the few problems I've seen.
Oh wait also Petal's minions can still attack when you go to stealth (invisible like Taka or Kestrel) so can you fix that cause we already have petal's plants which explodes and slows you down (also deals dmg)
Snow Monster Joule is a greedgrab.
This is actually the best pvp action game on the iPhone. The one star reflects disgust over the new skin prices. I knew things were headed in this direction when they started phasing out multitiered cards for skins. Now here we are. A 30 dollar cash-only skin (I know, 20 if you catch the sale) that's apparently going straight to opals like that. Remember when opals seemed like a good thing? A way to get those gone forever limited edition skins? How could that be bad? Except they put crappy new color schemes on those skins so you didn't want them anymore, and opals accumulated at a slooow trickle, unless you spent money for keys (freebies of which being the only thing more blue moon than an opal). Now, instead of ridiculously priced skins that you can earn for free through the time and grueling effort of winning and building cards, you've got this, with opals as your "free" option for earning the skin. Only it feels less like earning, with a payoff equivalent to effort, and more like waiting for a stalagmite to accumulate, then cashing it in, then waiting another year or three for it to reaccumulate. So, this is a little toe in the water soft opening for opals replacing cards, because opals are more of a source of revenue for SEMC. And that kids, is why YOU SHOULD NOT BUY Snow Monster Joule, even though she's super-cool and you may have gotten an iTunes card for Christmas!
The BEST Mobile MOBA Out There
Vainglory is an a amazing game, and I have been playing it for nearly a year now. It is usually Balenced but sometimes they push out more broken heros, but it happens. People blame their teamates/matchmaking, but they are trying to fix it and there are always gonna be toxic/bad players. There is really no urge for me to buy anything in this game, and most of it won't matter for actual games. The Graphics are amazing and nice to look at. The Heros are amazing, each having weaknesses and counters, and being very diverse. The community is amazing, willing to help newer players, and are fun to have a chat with. The Devs listen to the community if enough of them want something, which is amazing. Some issues are that you have to have a good internet connection, or it can be hard to play, and lag can randomly jump for some people at times, but not really for me. The ranking system is not the best, soloqing can be horrible with bad teamates, but overall it is ok, and much can still be improved. This is a amazing game, thw Best Mobile MOBA, and one of the BEST games you can get.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 1.22 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Super Evil Mega Corp.
- © 2013-2014 Super Evil Mega Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Bundle of 1300 ICE$9.99
- Small Bundle of 600 ICE$4.99
- Large Bundle of 2640 ICE$19.99
- One-time bundle of 1200 ICE$4.99
- Extra Large Bundle of 6900 ICE$49.99
- One-Time Bundle of 400 ICE + 1 Season Key$0.99
- One-time bundle of 2600 ICE$9.99
- Super Mega Bundle of 14400 ICE$99.99
- Starter Bundle$1.99
- One-time bundle of 2600 ICE$9.99