By Super Evil Megacorp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Halcyon Fold. Join with friends in a free-to-play, real-time PvP multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Dive into a variety of game modes; from quick Brawl matches to deep competitive Ranked games. Vainglory lets you choose from an ever-growing roster of 30+ heroes as you battle in real-time to destroy the enemy Vain crystal. In this MOBA, you’re rewarded for strategy and teamwork — not for spending the most money.
"This is one of the best multiplayer experiences on mobile. Vainglory is a totally legit MOBA experience, available any time in the palm of your hand." —IGN
“Best Mobile Game” —2016 Global Mobile Awards
“Some of the best visuals seen on the App Store.” —Macworld UK
== Casual, Ranked and Brawl Modes ==
Vainglory offers real-time MOBA combat with and against bots or live players. Whether you’re ranking up with your guild or just want to hop into a five-minute play session, Vainglory has the gameplay style for you.
== 30+ Playable Heroes & Unlockable skins ==
Choose a hero that fits your playstyle. Carry your team with a high-damage hero, dominate the jungle or lead your team into battle as a Captain. Then collect three different tiers of skins (and the seasonal special edition skins) that fit your personality!
== Touch Controls & E.V.I.L Engine Designed for Mobile ==
Designed for mobile, Vainglory’s game engine is made for intense, battles with 60 FPS. No need for a joystick; Vainglory’s pinpoint touch controls offer sub-30ms control responsiveness. In simple terms, you tap on the enemy: They die.
== Guilds and Teams ==
Need someone to play with? Vainglory’s built-in Guild Finder makes finding a team at your skill level simple. Create a team to climb ranks as a group or play with your Guild to earn even more rewards.
== Chests and Rewards ==
Collect in-game currency to unlock amazing tiered rewards like skins, heroes and more! Find Mystery Keys to get bonuses and the opportunity to get huge payouts.
== Worldwide Competitive Esports ==
Vainglory has official competitive circuits in multiple regions around the world. Seasonal tournaments and live esports events are broadcast regularly.
== Vibrant Community ==
Vainglory is a global community in 17 different languages that thrives on the support of active players. Follow Vainglory’s official social media channels for the latest news and announcements!
Official Vainglory Forums: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/
What's New in Version 2.3.0
== NEW SKINS ==
- Elite Force Baron (Rare)
- Elite Force Idris (Rare)
- Gangster Gwen (Rare)
== ITEMS & THE SHOP ==
- Recommended builds allows you to choose between build paths
- Quick Buy items now show descriptions
== HERO GRID ==
- All new layout for finding information about heroes
== BLITZ UPGRADES ==
- Gold and experience are now shared evenly across the entire team
- Adjusted the gold values of lane minions and jungle monsters
== PRIVATE PRACTICE ==
- Play a practice match with up to 6 players
- Players start with 30,000 gold
- Perfect for custom game modes or for science!
- Find more information in the full Update Notes
== CHARMS PASS (PREVIEW) ==
- Personalize matches with special "Charms" emotes in game
- Includes exclusive voice-over, custom taunt animations and emoji
== ALL-ACCESS PASS ==
- Grants access to all heroes and Charms
- Grants 50% boost to earned Glory, Fame, Sunlight and account XP for up to 30 days
== EXTRA EFFORT ==
- While near a shop, drag and drop purchased items to change their order
- Look up your profile or match history on API-enabled sites with one tap directly from app
- Vibration added for Match Found
- Increased penalty for leaving Ranked pick lobby
Check the News section of the app for the full Update 2.3 Notes.
Experienced Player Review
I've been playing Vainglory almost since it first came out. All of these 1 star reviews saying the game is terrible and whatnot are just liars who probably played the game for 30 minutes and got mad that they lost. Vainglory may have a few flaws (just like any other moba in the world) but at least it's unique. Unlike other mobile mobas like Mobile Legends which in all honesty we can all agree all they do is take 2 league of legends or Dota 2 champions and mash them together and slap on a new name. Vainglory makes new and unique heroes which is something I love about the game. You've made an amazing game SEMC so please keep up the good work and keep improving this already amazing game. Now on a different note, 1 thing I would like to recommend to SEMC is please try and see if you can rework Vox. Or at least try to bring back the old vox before he got nerfed with a little twist maybe a new and improved ability?
First Review for this version :P
No Madder who you are u will love this game. If u are new MOBA's or a hardcore MOBA player already the game is great. The only flaw I can see is U need a steady connection or you will experience lag and the only times I've lagged was because my connection was bad to Internet and I could do anything online. The queues are below avg for a MOBA at roughly 30 - 1 min. Even though Krul is a op af character not a lot of people use him so the games are well balanced. This current version is more user friendly in which u can see what the recommended role for each hero and what their stats are. Have friends to play with? Great game for that too. I got 2 other friends who play with my on my team and sometimes we get 6 ppl and do a 3v3 or 4 and a 2v2. Overall even if u don't know if u would like it, sill try it.
Could be better
This game has lots of potential, and if you've been playing this game for a while, you would know that.
They tend to add simple things every month, and only add things that we really wanted over big updates, Ex: New Years, they have showed us this in the big 2.0 update.
That's the down side of vainglory, and many other things that could really stress a player out.
One of the things that everyone is complaining about is matchmaking, now personally I think matchmaking is ok, but what they really need to do is talk about their own system more so players can understand.
Solo queue is a bad idea in my opinion, that's why I don't play this game without my friends.
Another thing is the skin system, I also think they've been lacking and kinda cheating it, but overall the skins that you really want, could take up to a month and that's fine by me, I've been playing since spring and already have 10 tier-3/legendary skins.
Overall this big review says: the Devs take their time in things, skin progress may take up to a month, matchmaking is not recommended if your not in a party.
EDIT: recently they have added lots of essentials, and have improved.
SEMC if you're reading this, you are doing a great job!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 1.12 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Super Evil Mega Corp.
- © 2013-2014 Super Evil Mega Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Bundle of 1300 ICE$9.99
- Small Bundle of 600 ICE$4.99
- Large Bundle of 2640 ICE$19.99
- One-time bundle of 1200 ICE$4.99
- One-time bundle of 2600 ICE$9.99
- One-Time Bundle of 400 ICE + 1 Season Key$0.99
- Extra Large Bundle of 6900 ICE$49.99
- Medium Special Offer$9.99
- One-time bundle of 2600 ICE$9.99
- Super Mega Bundle of 14400 ICE$99.99