By Super Evil Megacorp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Halcyon Fold. Join with friends in a free-to-play, real-time PvP multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Dive into a variety of game modes; from quick Brawl matches to deep competitive Ranked games. Vainglory lets you choose from an ever-growing roster of 30+ heroes as you battle in real-time to destroy the enemy Vain crystal. In this MOBA, you’re rewarded for strategy and teamwork — not for spending the most money.
"This is one of the best multiplayer experiences on mobile. Vainglory is a totally legit MOBA experience, available any time in the palm of your hand." —IGN
“Best Mobile Game” —2016 Global Mobile Awards
“Some of the best visuals seen on the App Store.” —Macworld UK
== Casual, Ranked and Brawl Modes ==
Vainglory offers real-time MOBA combat with and against bots or live players. Whether you’re ranking up with your guild or just want to hop into a five-minute play session, Vainglory has the gameplay style for you.
== 30+ Playable Heroes & Unlockable skins ==
Choose a hero that fits your playstyle. Carry your team with a high-damage hero, dominate the jungle or lead your team into battle as a Captain. Then collect three different tiers of skins (and the seasonal special edition skins) that fit your personality!
== Touch Controls & E.V.I.L Engine Designed for Mobile ==
Designed for mobile, Vainglory’s game engine is made for intense, battles with 60 FPS. No need for a joystick; Vainglory’s pinpoint touch controls offer sub-30ms control responsiveness. In simple terms, you tap on the enemy: They die.
== Guilds and Teams ==
Need someone to play with? Vainglory’s built-in Guild Finder makes finding a team at your skill level simple. Create a team to climb ranks as a group or play with your Guild to earn even more rewards.
== Chests and Rewards ==
Collect in-game currency to unlock amazing tiered rewards like skins, heroes and more! Find Mystery Keys to get bonuses and the opportunity to get huge payouts.
== Worldwide Competitive Esports ==
Vainglory has official competitive circuits in multiple regions around the world. Seasonal tournaments and live esports events are broadcast regularly.
== Vibrant Community ==
Vainglory is a global community in 17 different languages that thrives on the support of active players. Follow Vainglory’s official social media channels for the latest news and announcements!
Official Vainglory Forums: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/
What's New in Version 2.2.3
== NEW HERO: GRUMPJAW ==
- A durable fighter who gains toughness through basic attacks.
- Charges headlong into battle, disrupting enemy lines.
- Devours his enemies to sway battle in his favor.
== SPRING MAP SKIN ==
- The new default look for the Halcyon Fold!
- Full of lush grass and plant life, the reworked Halcyon Fold is an exciting visual upgrade.
- Brighter and greener to provide better visual clarity.
- Cooled lighting changes the time of day, enhancing the contrast of lane and jungle.
== IMPROVED DAILY CHEST ==
- Now has two slots for free chests.
- Earn a chest every 6 hours!
- Sunlight levels now grant better immediate rewards.
- Sunlight levels no longer influence the quality of the Daily Chest.
== NEW SKINS ==
- School Days Lyra (Rare)
- School Days Vox (Epic)
- School Days Taka (Legendary)
- Gladiator Catherine (Epic)
== GAMEPLAY CHANGES ==
- Tooltips have been added for each ability with Tap & Hold.
- Non-targeted abilities now activate when the icon is released rather than when it is tapped.
== HERO SORT OPTIONS ==
- Sort heroes by Role in Blind Pick matches.
== GAME BALANCE ==
- Changes to Petal, Fortress, Krul, Catherine, Taka & more.
- Check the News section of the app for the full list of balance changes.
== DEVELOPER API IMPROVEMENTS ==
- Further access to statistics, match results, item, hero & player metrics.
== PERFORMANCE & BUG FIXES ==
- Check the News section of the app for the full Update 2.2 Notes.
World class MOBA • Amazing Polish
It still amazes me that Vainglory is a mobile device game. Even on my iPhone it plays and looks better than most PC games out there. The gameplay matches the polished look and feel of the rest of the Vainglory experience.
If you haven't yet tried it, give it a go. Even if MOBAs aren't your thing, you might be as pleasantly surprised as I was. This is a free game that you can actually play and not feel disadvantaged if, for whatever reason, you don't spend a dime. Of course, if you enjoy playing you should really consider making a token purchase to support the developers and help offset some server cost. But, like I wrote earlier, you can play for free and be on equal footing with any other player. This is one fantastic game where you can't buy your way to the top of the leaderboards.
Nice Update... but..
The matchmaker on this game doesn't team you up with with the same tier level and it doesn't match you against it as well. So in the end, you either bully people or get bullied because of the matchmaking tier. You end having to make a party for yourself and friends to match against people who are either higher tier or lower tier. There is no climbing ladder system because the matchmaker treats everyone unfairly. It's a good graphics game for fun but I'd suggest to not use the ranking system unless ur connected with someone who is high tier that can teach you the ropes.
They also punish you by placing you on low priority matches if u dodge a match even though u know that ur teammates on solo q are either trolls or lower tier. So you don't have any choice whatsoever on the matter.
Ultimately, this game is unplayable on rank mode because of too many toxic/unskilled players around to match up with(ally or enemy). You end up getting into pile-hole of salt unless you get yourself the proper "connection" to rank up and wait for people to login to help you out.
Matchmaking. That should already prove that this game is bad but I'm gonna try and prove it. I've been playing this game for a while now(I have 1700+ wins) ever since taka came out. But I stopped playing from time to time because of one reason: horrible matchmaking. Like I said I've been playing for a while but never got past SA bronze. I'm all for playing against great players but I absolutely hate playing with players that are much lower tier(your rank) than me. I'm still in hotness and struggling to leave bronze because I keep playing with trolls or people who still don't know how to stutterstep, or people who still don't build the right items. I'm fine if they make mistakes here and there but intentionally losing?! That's something completely different. Now keep in mind I have great karma(which means I didn't troll or afk ever). Devs, if you are reading this, pls fix your matchmaking process. If no one of u read this then this game is hopeless and if someone did read this and didn't do anything about it then it's also hopeless
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 1.20 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Super Evil Mega Corp.
- © 2013-2014 Super Evil Mega Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Bundle of 1300 ICE$9.99
- Small Bundle of 600 ICE$4.99
- Large Bundle of 2640 ICE$19.99
- One-time bundle of 1200 ICE$4.99
- One-time bundle of 2600 ICE$9.99
- One-Time Bundle of 400 ICE + 1 Season Key$0.99
- Extra Large Bundle of 6900 ICE$49.99
- Tiny Special Offer$1.99
- Medium Special Offer$9.99
- One-time bundle of 2600 ICE$9.99