=== 100% Free - The Best Database Management GUI for ===
=== SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases ===
Valentina Studio brings you powerful, visual editors for your data including:
* Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
* Diagram Editor - design new diagrams or do reverse engineering, e.i explore existing databases visually.
* Data Editor - easily browse table records in the grid, modify records, an inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
* Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
* SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent and saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
* Query Editor - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
* Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including: Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, ...
MAS version of Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks between your devices!
*** See also: Valentina Studio Pro ($199 only) ***
Get Valentina Studio Pro as an in-app purchase (pay only once) to get additional advanced pro-features such as:
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Form Editor - visual editor of Valentina Forms that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Forms can use all supported databases as the datasource.
* Data Editor - enables go to parent record function.
* Data Editor Layouts - save columns and their order as a named layout
* Data Editor Multiple Update - update few records at once.
* Data Transfer - copy data between different databases
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* Dump Wizard - enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
* Error Lookup - search for error description by its code.
* Keyboard Shortcuts - enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
* Object Colors - enables marking objects with specific colors.
* Query Editor - enables the ability to copy the generated query.
* Schema Cache - save and reuse the schema cache.
* Schema Editor - copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
* Schema Editor - expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
* Schema Snapshot - save and load schema in structured format.
* Source Control - develop database using any VCS.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* SQL Search - search of schema objects.
* SQL Editor - enables autocompletion for table aliases.
* SQL Editor - format SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - edit the result of SQL queries.
* [Form Editor] Added code templates for import of the forms and scripts.
* [Form Editor] Implemented autocompletion for imported forms and scripts (partially).
* [Form Editor] Call "needUpdate" slots on click buttons, edit text etc., to update dialogs not linked to a datasource.
* [Form Editor] Added property "Mode" for the LineEdit-Field control.
* [Form Editor] Added "application.sessionStorage" object to store and pass data during a single session.
* [Form Editor] Allowed sorting records, added methods: addSort(), removeSort(), applySorts(), clearSorts().
* [Form Editor] Allow to setup sorting via Property Inspector.
* [Schema Editor] Add button to toggle preview panel in Schema Editor for tree mode.
* [SQL Editor] Opt-Click on an object name now select this object in the tree, instead of open another Schema Editor.
* [SQL Editor] Ability to display non-printable characters in SQL Editor.
* [Data Editor] Fixed pasting tabular data to the database with schemas.
* [SQL Editor] Fixed renaming a SQL Snippet.
* [Form Editor] NULL values are not handled in the ComboBox.
* [Schema Editor] Rightmost column sometimes is not visible.
* [Data Transfer] Transfer of a database with schemas.
* [Data Editor] Limit auto width of columns to parent table width.
* [Diagram Editor] Fixed rendering the tab titles of the object editors.
Ratings and Reviews
Just as good or even better than the paid-for alternatives
I've been using Valentina Studio for quite a while now, and although not perfect, it most certainly gives the paid-for alternatives a run for their money.
Highly recommend this one!
Amazingly easy to use
Wow, wish I’d found this a long time ago. Been using Workbench and it’s always been a fight. Not so with Valentina. Thanks!
SSH Doesnt work
Can not connect using SSH and private key (id_rsa) - doesnt set as default either so need to know special commands and shortcuts to even navigate to the folder
Just says "failed to authenticate by public key"
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.