By Valet Media LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enjoy Valet.'s signature style, grooming, living, shopping and how-to journalism in a smart, considered and personalized app, updated daily on your iPhone and iPad.
New In Version 2.0
Design and Performance Enhancements
• Completely rebuilt to run smoother and faster.
• Every corner of the Valet. app has been reconsidered and redesigned to present the cleanest, sharpest and simplest way to enjoy the Valet. content you know and love.
• Save any piece of content you come across in the app to your Valet. Bookmarks list, conveniently available any time you need it, synced across the Valet. apps.
Local Concierge Expansion
• One killer place to find hundreds of Valet.-endorsed services across the globe, each individually vetted by our team of editors. Locate a barber, dry cleaner, tailor or denim repair service in over 75 cities across 17 countries. Get an overview of each business, pricing information and a look at the street it’s on. Then save your picks to your Valet. Bookmarks list for easy access. Only on the Valet. app.
• A fresh and modern update for Valet.'s deep catalog of how-to guides, explainers and step-by-step references for all aspects of the modern man's life—from style and grooming to etiquette and travel.
• Now also with the ability to search.
• Dig deep into three year's worth of Valet.'s archive with the ability to search across the app, covering thousands of articles.
Article Sharing & Saving
• Share any article, how-to or Valet.-endorsed business on Facebook, Twitter or email.
• Save to your Valet. Bookmarks list, Instapaper or Pocket.
This updated mobile version of the Valet website is much improved in visuals and ease of navigation. The image quality is now worthy of the iPad and it is much easier to share and save content from the app whether it be daily stories, daily tips or even a whole section such as The Morning Report. From a pop up menu up top you can view all sections of the app. The other main improvement to the app besides visuals and ease of browsing is the ability to search content from years back. This daily lifestyle application is now worthy of the site it represents.
Love the content, the updated app is glitchy
I've been a long time reader of the online magazine and the app. I am a huge fan of the content you guys put out. However, the new app is extremely glitchy. Pages take forever to load, when you click on a link in the Morning Report, there is no way to exit, the "share" buttons rarely work. And a lot of times the app just crashes. Hoping you guys are working on a fix. Like I said, love the content, but am getting frustrated with the usability of the new app.
Still in need of some bug fixes
Echoing most of the other reviews, love the content but this newly updated version of the app needs some love. Thrilled that deal of the day was finally added to mobile but my biggest gripe is that when opening one of the morning report links in the built in browser there's no way to adjust the zoom so that the page is properly fit to a mobile screen! Love you're work and continue to spread the word but please fix some of these smaller annoyances!