The brand-new Vallejo Times Herald mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of local news for the communities of Vallejo and Solano County.
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News
• Attractive layout for ease of use
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
This release includes bug fixes, and optimizations.
• Resolved a bug that prevented Google Analytics from working as expected.
• Improved Push notification subscription tracking.
• Resolved an issue that prevented badges from updating and clearing correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is only useful/works sometimes. After it allows me
To view a few articles, it then pops up another screen asking me to login. I have searched all over for a place to signup - have yet to find it. Probably time to look for another news app after having this one for a few years. I just hate only being able to view the articles once a week and only part of them.
Ads too loud
I usually read this before getting up from bed. Sometimes the video ads come on after selecting a story. If you leave the volume on normally, it can be loud. I would like the ads to be muted at first and be able to turn on volume if I wanted to hear them.
Gives Access to Local News
Thankful to have this on my phone so I can keep abreast of what's going on around me. Simple interface and easy to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.