Valley First Mobile Banking app allows you to check balances, pay bills, transfer or deposit funds and view transactions from anywhere, anytime. It’s fast, FREE and available to all of our online banking users.
With this app you can do the following:
- Check balances 24/7
- View pending transactions
- Create, approve, cancel or view funds transfers
- View transaction history
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access branch hours and location information
Update our mobile app for an enhanced user experience!
Ratings and Reviews
All portions of the old app are still present but extremely difficult to find. The bill pay section has become tedious and impossible to read. If someone had vision problems the web bill pay would be unusable. I gave it a few weeks, but am still extremely disappointed in the lack of user friendly features. I will be using mobile banking much less because of the update . I do not see any positive or new features. For instance the supposed new feature of more alerts to your account is exceptionally limited and not easy to set up. I was not able to customize any alerts that are valuable to me. I will still check my balances this way, but I could even do that with the old phone -in process. I would consider this app a downgrade and an epic fail.
Great functionality and good features. I really enjoy the app and I love VFCU!
Pointless and irritating
There was nothing wrong with the old app. Why change to a new system? The old one worked just fine for what we needed. It's banking. It doesn't have to be pretty.
The only thing this hangs had accomplished is bring new headaches and waste our time:
1) We are forced to delete the old app because it's no longer connected or supported
2) No transfer of log in information which leads to #3...
3) We are forced to reapply for access to online banking which means filling out all of our personal information again
4) I think this update takes up more space than the previous FUNCTIONING app
5) Can't even see my balances because it apparently didn't process my account numbers. So I downloaded a pointless updated app to get nothing from it
In all, this update is a pain in the rear, entirely pointless and really putting me off. I like Valley First, but stuff like this really puts me off and pushes me away. There was no need for this update. Update the old app if you want more aesthetics added. But don't rollout a new system unless everything is actually working.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.