Nurture a thriving, beautiful world by creating life, developing communities and discovering the quiet mysteries of the valley.
**Overall Outstanding - Play by Play 2017**
**Excellence in Design - Play by Play 2017**
**Audience Choice - Play by Play 2017**
"A striking puzzler... Undoubtedly one to watch. "
- Pocket Gamer
"A darn near impossible game to put down"
- Touch Arcade
"It’s awash in rich colors and filled with sweeping mountains and lush forests"
- Venture Beat
• Grow a thriving, healthy world. Discover the endless challenges within the valley and find the elusive balance needed to sustain it.
• Swipe up and down to shape the land at your fingertips. Designed with intuitive controls to be easy to pick up and play.
• Relax and play at your own pace to craft your perfect world.
• Develop your skills with handcrafted goals, and unlock animals to populate your world.
• Each day is a new challenge as you play through the seasons and weather, including rain, snow, fog and more.
• Original music and handcrafted audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to create an immersive soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Valleys Between has no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, grow your valley forever.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is awesome and totally worth the price. I am more productive because of this game. But I would love some seasonal/monthly updates, such as Cupid for valentine’s day, Santa for Christmas, menorahs....
Anyway, if you are reading this,I would totally recommend that you download this game!😁
Only 16 levels?
The game is beautiful. The game play is interesting. Unfortunately, it's also super short! The game itself is pretty easy so there definitely needs to be a lot more levels of achievements. I'd personally wait until an update to buy this.
Mediocre Amount of Fun
To say that this game isn’t fun is not entirely true, but to call it fun is being too generous. It’s too simple to really be engaging, and as you get further in the game, sheer luck decides how far you get to progress. I can’t count how many times I’ve been far in a game, and an oil spill grows in a spot that is physically impossible to get to in 3 turns. Once, my fox was just far enough to make it perfectly in 3 turns, but a fire broke out right in my path making it impossible to clean the oil. On top of that, animals don’t specifically target disasters. You can guide them with trees, but they won’t turn to where they came from if a disaster breaks out. Overall, it’s a pleasant game, but frustrating that luck plays such a heavy hand in it. Would be nice if the game made it so that it would never generate a scenario that is guaranteed to take a life point away from you. It is not a bad game, but it is not worth paying for.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.