By Valt Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Valt Visual Password Manager is a new approach to password management. With Valt you get the security of locking your data behind a truly random master password without the hassle of having to memorize one. Valt will make sure you never forget or lose a password. Let Valt help you organize and protect your digital life by making it easier than ever to keep your passwords at your fingertips. An elegant solution for keeping your data protected with impenetrable security.
NSA APPROVED SECURITY
No need to invent and remember a random password for maximum security - we do that for you and then train you on images that represent your password. Your visual memory will do all the work for you!
- AES-265 bit encryption keeps your passwords secure
- Valt never has your encryption key, only you can unlock your Valt to access your passwords
- No need to remember your master password, we translated it into images, which only you know
INTUITIVE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
- Seamlessly save passwords as you use them and store them in your encrypted mobile password Valt
- Never type another password with Valt auto populating passwords in Safari
- Create new, super secure passwords with a built-in, customizable password manager
- Download the Valt Chrome extension to get auto saving and password filling in Chrome browser
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
- Use iCloud to sync passwords between your app and Mac for free!
- Keep all of your passwords in one simple, safe, organized location
- Have your passwords at your fingertips wherever you go
Valt Visual Password Manager is free to use. Check back regularly for updates!
GET IN TOUCH
We love hearing from you! Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback you might have.
Terms of service: http://valt.io/terms
Frequently asked questions: http://valt.io/faq
Download Valt today!
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Have you ever needed to quickly text a password to a friend or family member? Valt can now help you with that! Simply open your Valt, select the password you need to share, the method you'd like to use and you're done! No need to remember it yourself or waste time typing numbers, letters and symbols.
Brilliant, easy, secure way to manage credentials
I’ve been using Valt for a few weeks now and it beats other password managers like Blur and Google Password Manager hands down. Instead of a long messy password you just choose a series of unusual images from among a wide selection—you can pick the ones that seem most memorable to you. After that you go through a couple of sequences to memorize them, picking them out from among other pictures. Every time you want to access Valt, you’re shown an array of images and asked to pick out yours.
It turns out that it’s way easier for most people, including me, to remember an image of a dog driving a tractor, for example, or one of a person whose hat is on fire (made-up examples, but pretty typical of the choices) than to recall a long string of letters, numbers, and symbols... no matter what you make them stand for.
I was careful to begin testing Valt with non-sensitive passwords, but it has done a terrific job and I’ll be using it a lot more in the future. I strongly recommend it.