Value Wizard / Oaktree Ventures
By JOHN DE PUY
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
There are a proximately 27 million privately held companies in America. This year 5% or about 2 million will fail. The reason is because they are undercapitalized!
ValueWizard is the Financial Report and Valuation Report Tool of Oaktree Ventures. Some of the typical reasons for valuations are:
• To value the company for fund-raising purposes; the restructuring of debt, for a merger, divestiture, product/service sale or a strategic alliance with a value added partner, supplier of competitor.
• To value equity interest for estate purposes, tax planning purposes, sellout, merger or partner buy-out.
• To value the company prior to going public or prior to approaching the investment banking community.
• To establish the value of trademarks, proprietary designs, and the company's core technology for licensing purposes.
• To change the form of ownership, e.g., from proprietorship to partnership or stock corporation.
• To satisfy minority stockholder requirements for a valuation.
• To value the company's currently outstanding stock for an ESOP.
Our mission is to reduce the failure rate of companies. Our strategy is to use the ValueWizard APP. Our tactic is to create value Algorithms by having companies
Schedule your call today with one of our consultants and let us help you provide your Financial Report or Valuation! We look forward to discussing the key issues with you one on one.
What's New in Version 1.1