Vandals is an infiltration game that will transport you to the most emblematic cities of street art. In this turn-based game, the goal is to sneak around police surveillance and spray walls that grow harder and harder to access.
From Paris to Tokyo, via São Paulo, Berlin and New York, follow in the wake of ultra-famous street artists like Blek Le Rat and Keith Haring.
With Vandals, you can bomb your alias on the walls of New York like Lady Pink, paint childlike characters like Keith Haring, or get inspired by the poems of Miss.Tic and write your own.
After Type:Rider, Vandals is the new project by Cosmografik. It's a video game published and co-produced by ARTE - the European cultural TV and digital channel - and Ex Nihilo. Developed in partnership with Novelab.
It is easy to learn, and the puzzles promise hours of immersion and pleasure.
• Share your most awesome creations on social networks
• Rock to the rhythm of an original soundtrack: headphones recommended!
• Play in portrait or landscape mode. Left-handed / right-handed option
The game includes:
• 60 puzzles to solve
• 5 cities with original graphical worlds
• 40 backgrounders on the evolution of streetart since the 1960s
• Fix : Hidden article in Berlin_04
• Compatible with iPhone 5s and newer, iPadAir / iPad mini 2 and newer
Ratings and Reviews
Agree with other reviewer
Tokyo level 8 step/move counter is wrong, as it cannot be done in 20 moves (I’ve 3 starred all other levels); and I also confirm with the other reviewer that the book for Berlin (level 3-5) is missing and there’s no pickup. The recent update has improved performance greatly, but just a couple things like this and Game Center still need to be fixed.
Thank you, for the hard work to the developers...it is ALWAYS much appreciated
Update: so the Tokyo move counter was fixed (thanks), but the Berlin secret book has still not been fixed so that it can be collected and Game Center still doesn’t work which means no achievements after I had already achieved so many...is there any word on this, devs? What’s going on? Is it just not going to be fixed?
Horrible. Do Not Buy
Wasn’t even planning to buy something. Got the game, and immediately was dissatisfied. The controls are horrendous. Half the time, the game will lag, and it will ignore your original swipe, and about 40% of the time, the game won’t respond, you will swipe again, and it will move you twice. Honestly looking for a refund. Would ramble on, but the rest of the people have said it. For reference, I am running on a 64g IPhone 8, only 2 days old.
Great semi-Clone of the Go games but...
So this game is a clone of Hitman, Lara Croft, and Deus Ex Go. Not a bad thing as those games are some of my favorites on iOS. The problem here is the execution and just general lack of polish. Let me elaborate.
So the game looks great. Nice animations, awesome environments and the graffiti twist is cool on the typical puzzle element. Makes me want a Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure port but I digress.
The issues I’m having are the constant crashing (iPhone 8 here), random difficulty spikes, and just overall difficulty in the controls. None of the options work smoothly and a lot of time there is some massive slow down. My other major gripe is the enemy AI. It just isn’t consistent and in a turn based strategy game the AI must follow rules to make it fair for the player.
Bottomline is that I love the idea and concept. Overall graphics are gorgeous and the custom graffiti tags to add to your black book is a great idea. It’s everything else that makes this a disappointment.
- ARTE France Apps
- 312.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 - ARTE France / Ex Nihilo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.