Vanderbilt Health OnCall takes the hassle out of being sick. Receive the expert care you trust, wherever you are, seven days a week. Request a visit from a Vanderbilt provider at your convenience, at your home, office or hotel room.
Follow these three simple steps:
1. Request an appointment through one of these options:
- Download our easy-to-use app for your phone or device.
- Visit VanderbiltHealthOnCall.com.
2. A Vanderbilt Health provider arrives at your home, office, hotel room or wherever you are within two hours of your request.
3. Most insurances are accepted. Self-pay visits are $149. Lab tests and additional treatments are priced separately.
Vanderbilt Health OnCall is now serving patients 18 years and older in Davidson County.
Our providers treat everything from flu, colds and coughs to fevers, rashes and minor injuries. Here is a sampling of what we can help you with, any day of the week:
Colds, Flu-like symptoms
Diarrhea, Constipation, Upset stomach
Urinary tract infections
Sprains and strains
Vanderbilt Health OnCall Support
1. Updated the description to reflect the price change.
2. Expanded service area.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- 75.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medicast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.