The Vandy Vans app is the best way to use Vanderbilt's shuttle service while on the go. Gone are the days of navigating to VandyVans.com. With the Vandy Vans app, you can:
- Get the arrival times for all of the vans coming to a particular stop. No more looking up times by route and then by stop!
- Get a notification on your iPhone when a van is 2 minutes away from a stop you're interested in.
- See all of the vans moving in real time on the Live Map.
Additionally, since this is a native app on your iPhone, you'll be able to get the info you need even faster than on VandyVans.com!
We are very excited to launch Vandy Vans on the App Store. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, suggestions, or bug reports (you can also do this directly from the app).
We are terribly sorry for the issues that the app has been having lately. We unfortunately heard about this year's route and stop changes at the same time as the rest of the student body, and we've been working as fast as we can to push out an update.
Version 1.1.1 includes changes for the new Black and Gold routes, as well as speed improvements.
As always, please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, or follow us at @VandyVansApp for updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Update, Small Issues
Good to see the app back up and working. Some small issues taking the black from Commons to Highland:
1) Van icon dropped out for about 2 minutes after the College Halls stop, reappeared on 21st.
2) App has Kissam stop right on 21st when the actual stop is much farther down the street.
3) Route is not correct in terms of how the bus actually travels. Busses turn left onto Wesley Place's road and then turn right before going back to Commons. Also the route from Commons to Highland is incorrect, bus does not follow 18th south all the wu to wedgewood.
Overall, great to have it back. Hopefully what I described can help you guys perfect it.
100% better than the old website
Cleaner, faster, and more reliable than the old website. Thank God an app developer finally had the common sense to create an app that actually tracks the Vandy Vans instead of providing arbitrary times that the vans were supposed to arrive at (but never actually did).
Solid and Streamlined
A solution to a long-time problem. It does what it set out to do.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.