Vanguard for iPad
By The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Long-term investing is now even easier. With this free app for the iPad®, the tools you need to securely manage your Vanguard accounts are at your fingertips.
– We’ve updated our app to be compatible with iOS10.
– We’ve fixed some bugs.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review over 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis accounting information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer plan.
Buy and sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts.
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2016 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
What's New in Version 5.7
What's new in version 5.7
- We’ve fixed some bugs.
Note: Some features not available for employer-sponsored plans.
Latest update crashing
Latest update crashes immediately when trying to enter first character of password.
Working well now
Thank you for repairing the password glitch. App is working well again.
NEED TOUCH ID
Don't you think it is about time to use touch ID for the iPad? You finally made touch ID available for the iPhone. Time to embrace new technology.