By The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Long-term investing is now even easier. With this free app for iPhone®, the tools you need to securely manage your Vanguard accounts are at your fingertips.
• You can now use Touch ID®: With Touch ID, your fingerprint makes accessing your accounts easier, faster, and more convenient.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts.
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Do you have an iPad®? We have an app for that too. Download "Vanguard for iPad."
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs. Visit vanguard.com to open an account.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2016 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
What's New in Version 6.5
What's new in version 6.5
You can now use Touch ID®: With Touch ID, your fingerprint makes accessing your accounts easier, faster, and more convenient.
Note: Some features are not available for employer-sponsored plans.
Vanguard Touch ID app
The login process is very easy now using Touch ID. It is a two step process, first touch the icon on the screen that looks like a finger print, this opens a popup prompt for Touch ID, then use your finger print on the home button. Very nice! Took me a few tries to figure it out, not well documented.
Please add dividend info
It's easy to use. I like the portfolio analysis and cost basis. Want vanguard to add dividend info also. They currently don't have that. Have to look through history. Thank you for adding Touch ID! Earned an extra star on my review.
Touch Id Support
I said I would write a 5* review when touch id was enabled, which it finally is. No complaints about the app, it does everything I need.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- © The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.