Learn to sing and improve your ear with Vanido. It’s engaging, fun, and free!
Vanido is changing the way people learn and practice singing.
IN THE NEWS
"If you need to practice singing accurately, with immediate honest feedback, Vanido is a great pocket voice coach."
"I can see it being a fun addition to my daily schedule. And who knows, maybe some day I’ll finally be able to hit that high note in Take On Me."
- The Verge
"If you are tired of embarrassing yourself at Karaoke, you might want to download Vanido."
Daily singing lessons are delivered to train your voice and ear. Pick your favorite songs to train with on the app! Each session is personalized according to your vocal range and past performance. You can track your pitch in real-time, review recordings and evaluate your progress.
• Personalized: Each singing exercise is tailored to your vocal range so that you’re always comfortable.
• Daily sessions: Every day, 3 different vocal exercises are delivered right to your mobile phone.
• Practice real songs: Choose a genre you want to sing and pick your favorite song to train with. Unlock more as you level up. Powered by Spotify and Apple Music.
• Goal-based exercises: Exercises that cover a range of essential singing skills like foundational singing, head voice, chest voice, and flexibility. And we are always adding more!
• Real-time visual feedback: Get feedback on your pitch as you sing. Helps train your ear, improve timing, and know when you’re off the pitch.
• Stay disciplined: Track your progress, set challenging goals and practice every day.
• Recordings: Review your exercise performance by listening to key-specific recordings.
• Listen as you sing: Listen to your own voice in real-time as you practice singing exercises.
• Unlimited Exercises: Now you can unlock all content with a simple in-app subscription purchase.
• And more to come!
Vanido’s exercises are designed in collaboration with vocal coaches and it is based on scientific research. Real-time visual pitch detection has been shown to result in improvement in pitch by 90%, compared to when no such visual feedback is given.
Vanido is in active development. We are improving with every update. Report bugs and give us feedback at email@example.com.
- Introducing UNLIMITED PRACTICE, now take your practice beyond the daily free sessions.
- Accessibility improvements
- Ability to go back in a song snippet
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Send bug reports and your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to us @VanidoApp. We're always listening.
Ratings and Reviews
Keep practising and become a great singer
App Just Doesn't Hear Correctly
My biggest problem with this app is that the app hears its self. I first noticed it when I was doing the training and my voice choked and I stopped singing, when I looked back at my phone I ended up getting 3 stars. So I tried again and didn't even open my mouth and I got 3 starts yet again. I thought it was just my volume being to high which was part of it, but just the same on the lower volume it still picked up on the low volume. I wish that the screen would have a rotation mode where I could put the phone upside down so the volume would flow somewhere else or something to solve this problem. I love the training and I feel like it would help me so much if it actually judged my voice instead of the piano. I gave this review four stars because I can always just use head phones or turn off the volume completely, so there are solutions but I just like singing and hearing myself not just the apps piano.
I want to give this app 5 stars but I can't for a few reasons
- option to save song recordings
- option to sing instrumental versions of songs
- option to revisit sections of a song we are currently on once we have passed the section. The app froze and I hit the button twice and then it accidentally sent me to the next section when I needed a redo. Very frustrating when you spend 10 minutes working on a song and then it gets ruined.
Edit: I want to make another suggestion. How come when you're singing along with the song the snippets cut off at akward parts? Please fix the snippets so they cut off at appropriate parts of the song. A lot of times the last word or two of a phrase gets cut off and isn't included and it either gets lost in an instrumental part or it messes up the beginning of a new snippet. Please fix this because otherwise this feature is basically broken and useless.
Edit#2: now I found a glitch where when I'm trying to listen to my recording it leaves the microphone on and it creates this really terrible cracking sound coming from the phone speaker. Why is the microphone on when I'm just listening and not recording? Silly.
- Vanido Inc.
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Vanido Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Practice Monthly $3.99
- Unlimited Practice Yearly $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.