By Fortyfour AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Vantage is a colorful calendar and to-do list, built to present your life with exceptional clarity through design. Great for organizing your daily life, school or work projects.
DESIGN YOUR LIFE
Visual cues makes a long list of stuff so much more clear to understand, so Vantage lets you design your calendar with colors, stickers and fonts to either make those special things stand out, or feel connected.
VIEW BY TIMELINE, DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY
There's views to display a full month, condensed month, summary of the week and detailed three day schedule. You won't be at a loss for options. Our high-level timeline puts your events in stacks to let you glance just how busy you're calendar is going to be.
TO-DO LISTS AND REMINDERS
A great calendar should have a good to-dos integration. With Vantage, you'll not only be able to keep your task lists right alongside your calendar events, but also create Notebooks with customized covers to separate them for different parts of your life. Simply drag and drop them in the calendar to set its due date and get a reminder.
Vantage comes with all of the advanced and basic features you would expect from a high-end calendar. Some of those are:
- Natural Language Input
- Custom Repeat Rules
- Custom Alerts
- Syncs with iOS Calendar, Google Calendar, Exchange, Facebook
- Use colors, stickers and fonts as search tags, super useful!
- Keep To-do lists in Notebooks
- Drag and drop To-dos to due dates
- Location through Apple or Google Maps
- Inbox for event invites
- Send email reply to invites and group email all attendees
- Week numbers
- Absolutely no ads
SYNCS WITH YOUR ACCOUNT
Wether you're using an iCloud, Google or Exchange calendaring account, Vantage will sync with it.
Featured by the App Store in 'Manage Your Time', as the 'Free App of the Week' and in 'New Apps We Love'.
Pay a visit to our web, Instagram or twitter if you're curious for more.
"A More Visual Way To View Your Calendar"
"Vantage [...] gives you the best view of everything you've got going on"
"It breaks the mold and offers an entirely new way to organize your life. Plus, it’s very easy on the eyes."
For support, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.6.1
We're fixing a bug that caused some events from exchange servers to fire off multiple notifications for one alarm.
Good function, poor design
Thanks for the update. Now the developers can fix the other design problems:
1. Unify the direction of time in the various views. Currently it's sometimes top-to-bottom, sometimes bottom-to-top.
2. Apply the current color theme to the edit/add event screen. Currently that screen in always in a white theme, which is blinding (and ugly) if a dark theme is selected for calendar view.
3. Rationalize the order of info when adding an event. The essentials are: When and where. Maybe "with who". AFTER THAT the user might care about stickers and font.
This app has been on the market for over a year. Why does it still look like a minimum viable product? Get your act together folks!
Best Calendar App
This does everything I need for home use. Not over complicated and not too simple. Several layouts to choose from. Customer Service has been excellent. A quality App and a quality company.
I love this app, it’s fun and a great way to store events and such. However it seems as I go one it’s deleting past events. My whole month of August is practically gone except for some birthdays. I don’t know if i have to change a setting or what, but i’m not that happy about it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Fortyfour AB
- © 2017 Fortyfour
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases