Vantage Point Magazine is written by Riccardo Mori, and it’s a supplement and extension of the topics he usually talks about on his website (http://morrick.me): technology, the liberal arts, design, user interfaces, software reviews.
The main focus remains technology, but Vantage Point also expands on other subjects, such as book reviews, opinion pieces not strictly tech-related, reviews of albums taken from Mori’s diverse personal music collection, interviews and profiles, essays on photography, on writing, and so on. All photos appearing in the magazine are © Riccardo Mori, except where otherwise noted.
Each issue of Vantage Point also features a fresh installment of Low Fidelity, a novel that will be published here in serialised form. (For more information: http://morrick.me/archives/6195)
We publish issues twice per month — about every two weeks.
Subscriptions are $2.99 per month with a free 7-day trial. All subscriptions, including free trials, include access to all back issues. (Issues are not sold individually.) Subscriptions are billed and auto‐renewed each month as follows:
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto‐renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto‐renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
Performance enhancements for iOS 9
- The Smyth Group, Inc.
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Riccardo Mori
- In-App Purchases
- Vantage Point $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.