Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VarioBeeper is an app for a glider pilot who wants to get a audio-variometer and thermal assistant.
Just make your iPhone to the audio-variometer.
Simply install your iPhone in front of a variometer, adjust and you are ready to get audio feedback from your variometer.
demonstration movie ( this app will detect the needle of the gauge )
in addition, it draws colorful trail using GPS to get better information of thermals.
How to use?
1. fix your iPhone against variometer
2. adjust detection area with circle slider bar
3. adjust min and max slider bar
4. push START button to start beep ( you can adjust mute range with mute slider bar )
5. push Thermal button to start the thermal visualizer ( you can adjust area with zoom in/zoom out button )
This app was produced by Estonian glider pilot Kaider Zopp and BFrontier.com
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Shingo Sakaniwa
- © 2012 BFrontier.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.