The Vascular Videos app is a tool to assist U.S. health care providers in educating their patients about vascular health and interventional procedures. Through the use of mobile media, health care providers can conveniently educate their patients about coronary and/or peripheral artery disease, share what to expect before and after a catheterization procedure, and show their patients how a stent is implanted.
• How a Drug Eluting Stent (DES) Works
• How a Carotid Artery Stent Works
• Coronary Artery Disease and Your Stent Procedure
• Peripheral Vascular Disease and Your Stent Procedure
This app can be personalized with your name and logo!
For questions or comments, please contact CustomerService@abbott.com.
Please note that this app is for use in the U.S. only.
• Videos now available in Spanish
• Now compatible with iPhone
• User Guide
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.