VaxPhone - Softphone (Voice Changer & Phone Calls)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VaxPhone is a SIP based softphone to dial and receive internet phone calls. To use this app, SIP account settings from an ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) will be required. Find an ITSP on the internet, get SIP account from that ITSP and use it with VaxPhone.
1. Voice Changer-letting you sound like a robot, a chipmunk, a drunk grandpa, a teen boy or someone who just inhaled helium.
2. Dial/receive phone, mobile and voip calls.
3. Multi-lines feature to dial/receive multiple calls simultaneously.
4. Multi-user conference call with multi-lines feature.
5. Receive incoming calls when application is in the background.
6. Call recording.
7. Supports Speakerphone and Echo-cancellation.
8. Mute and hold multiple calls simultaneously.
9. Hold and transfer phone calls.
10. Quick-Dial for favorite contacts.
11. Manage multiple SIP accounts.
12. Call history.
13. Selectable ringtones.
14. iPhone/iPad contacts integration.
15. Supports multiple high and low band voice codecs.
16. Auto network reachability.
VaxPhone is developed using VaxVoIP SIP SDK. This SDK provides an easiest way to develop SIP based webphone, soft phone, IP-PBX and IVR systems.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
+ More stable
+ Enhanced voice changer
+ Better voice quality
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VaxSoft
- © 2016 VaxSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.