By Vincent Burel
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VB-AUDIO Software / VBAN-Receptor allows listening to any VBAN Streams in any audio formats (1 to 8 channels) and transform your mobile device in High Quality Wireless Headphone. The integrated 3 bands vintage EQ and Analog Gain Control will give you a unique audio experience.
VBAN protocol is made to transport native audio in PCM format on any local network (LAN or WLAN). Based on UDP, the VBAN protocol supports broadcast mode to use a WIFI AP as Radio Antenna.
VBAN Stream can be generated by Voicemeeter Application, the Virtual Audio Device Mixer (www.voicemeeter.com)
- Play / Stop Streaming.
- Mono / Mute button.
- Mix Down Mode to listen 5.1 or 7.1 stream.
- -60 to +12 dB Master Gain.
- 3 Bands Equalizer (Bass, Medium, Treble).
Other functions in menu:
- Display mobile device IP-Address.
- Setup VBAN Protocol UDP port.
- Setup Network Quality (to optimize latency).
- Delay (0 - 500ms) to synchronize several devices.
What's New in Version 1.2
Bluetooth support and stream stability improvement.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 12, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vincent Burel
- © 2017 Vincent Burel (VB-Audio Software)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.