Watch our instructional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1b4Axogqeg
1. Sign Up: the app from iTunes store. Open the app on your phone.
Sign up with your phone number. When you input your phone number a six-digit code will be sent to your phone. Enter the code and you will enter the app.
2. Find: Look around on the map to find the closest VBike to you.
3. Unlock: Approach a VBike and tap start in your app. Hold your phone near the lock while the app scans the bike. Wait for the app to unlock the app automatically.
4. Ride: Go from A to B with VBikes.
5. Lock and go: When you finish, responsibly park and manually lock the VBike. Your ride will end and the next user can find the VBike. VBikes app tracks displays the distance traveled, riding time, calories burned and carbon saved.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Ratings and Reviews
Majority of bikes need repair.
2 of 3 bikes weren’t working. The last one has a wobbly tire. Maintain your fleet please. Lime Bike also has a clear step wise guide for beginners.
Consider adding an End Ride button on the Current Trip Details screen.
Wobbly, can control speed. Don’t waste your money.
Doesn’t let me use
- VBikes Technology LLC
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © VBikes Technology LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.