Watch our instructional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1b4Axogqeg
1. Sign Up: the app from iTunes store. Open the app on your phone.
Sign up with your phone number. When you input your phone number a six-digit code will be sent to your phone. Enter the code and you will enter the app.
2. Find: Look around on the map to find the closest VBike to you.
3. Unlock: Approach a VBike and tap start in your app. Hold your phone near the lock while the app scans the bike. Wait for the app to unlock the app automatically.
4. Ride: Go from A to B with VBikes.
5. Lock and go: When you finish, responsibly park and manually lock the VBike. Your ride will end and the next user can find the VBike. VBikes app tracks displays the distance traveled, riding time, calories burned and carbon saved.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
1. Add V Group account type.
2. APP and functions optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
I believe this is a 5 Star for the value even for part time bicycle riders
It’s relatively smooth ride
Here are few things I believe that can really improve the riding experience with VBikes
1. I think a slightly wider tire would be a bit safer for your novice and part time riders
2. I think if this could be at least a 3 speed for just for your basic riding area that have slight hills etc.
3. I also think if the seat had a quick way to adjust like the exercise bikes In the gym that would be helpful
4. Website and app about where it’s okay to leave the bike really makes it confusing
5. The pedals need to be able to grip them better. Meaning the feet can slip off easily if not careful - novice riders most likely have troubles
6. I think either brighter lights both front and back with few more places to have reflective would help make this bike more visible
7. And possible be able to adjust handle bars? May need to ride again to see about that.
Weird thing happened with me - I was using the app near one bike sensor and it unlocked the the bike next to me
The mileage seemed to be accurate
The app does seem easy to use and not over complicated to use for just for riding
I think I would leave the app alone
Worst bike I ever rode
I’m only giving them 2 stars because the app was designed very well and is customer friendly. That’s where it ends. The bike itself was the most useless thing I ever rode. First of all, the saddle height is fixed. Seriously? You’re going to make a 6’5 person and a 4’8 person ride the same freakin height? I rode a thousand yards before abandoning it because it felt like I was riding a kids’ bike. Secondly, it’s fixed gear which makes me wonder how it works out for people in hilly neighborhoods. The bike itself has very poor efficiency and takes so much effort to simply get it moving. It’s clear that there was virtually no product testing that went into this thing.
The bike was rickety and didn't ride correctly. I paid for someone else to ride the bike while I walked thinking that they could manually lock the bike without me. The bike was able to manually lock, however the ride didn't end in the app because my phone wasn't nearby. Later, we went back to find the bike and attempt to end the ride with the phone nearby, but it still wouldn't end the ride. After all of this, I tried calling the contact number on the app several times but every time the line was busy. I eventually left a voicemail and sent a request, but I haven't received a response yet. I will never use this company again.
- VBikes Technology LLC
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © VBikes Technology LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.