By ZTE Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VCT Console is an application developed by ZTE used to control the video conference terminal on iPad. You can control the ZTE video conference terminal (such as ZXV10 T700, ZXV10 T800 and so on) on iPad rather than by using the remote control. Through the VCT Console, you can do some operations very conveniently, such as managing a call (for example, make a call and hang up a call), or control the camera rotation. Furthermore, you can hold a conference and control it.
Currently，the VCT Console has the following features：
- Make a call, hang up a call, and send a secondary video during a conference and so on.
- Call history and address book.
- Manage the terminal, including camera control, voice control, and display control.
- Control the conference when applying for the chairman in multipoint conferences.
- View the information of the product, the call statistics and the call summary.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- The new conference control interface;
- Supports Chairman browse and onekey operation in conference;
- Supports standard telepresence mode;
- Fix some problems.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: ZTE CORPORATION
- © ZTE Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.