Veats is the go-to app for people who want a unique vegan/plant-based dining experience in the homes of locals, and also in restaurants.There are many reasons to choose plant-based foods, including health, environment, for the animals, and for delicious food of course!
Launching first in the US with plans to expand internationally, we intend to make plant-based food more accessible to everyone. From individually selected home-cooks, to partnering with existing restaurants to help them create vegan dishes for our users, we plan to connect vegan chefs/cooks with hungry locals and travelers.
No animal products are permitted to be used as ingredients in meals advertised on Veats, including but not limited to dairy, meat, fish/fish sauce, honey, casein, eggs, animal based broths, and all others. Users who violate this will immediately be removed from the platform.
For more info, visit our site www.veats.app
HOW IT WORKS
As an Eater:
- Select your destination or use your current location
- Browse our cooks and their unique local experiences
- Find a meal that looks delicious, check the available dates (indicated by green dot on calendar), then book the date
- You can pay with either credit card or cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or Litecoin only)
- Chat with Cooks to clarify or make special requests after booking.
As a Cook:
- Join Veats and offer your amazing vegan food to the world (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner are all fair game). You can even offer cooking classes if you’re that good!
- Determine your availability, create events (recurring or individual), manage your bookings, and chat with guests
- Create a memorable experience your guests will never forget
If you want to be an Eater and a Cook, select “Both” when you create your profile. In settings, you can toggle between “Eater Mode” and “Cook Mode”.
Veats is now available in the UK and users can pay in USD, GBP, or Bitcoin/Litecoin. Users can now browse available events without signing in. Veats is now in compliance with the new California law AB 626. Users can now see how many seats/tickets are available for each event. Cooks can now see their earnings in their profile. Bugs fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.