Vector 2 Express - Audio Recorder and Editor
By Jaroslaw Szpilewski
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◉ Record, Edit and Convert Audio with Vector.
Vector is the swiss army knife of digital audio. Record audio, edit existing audio files, convert your music between the most common audio file formats, digitize your old vinyl records or record internet radio stations*. Whatever you need to get done - if it has something to do with audio Vector is your best bet!
◉ Version 2 - better than ever!
Vector 2 is the next generation of our popular audio editing and recording app for the Mac. We rewrote the app completely from scratch and added many new features for version 2.0. Vector is now a full blown audio editor that offers professional features and yet is still easy to use!
• Cut, Copy and Paste between multipile documents.
• Delete and Trim audio.
• Infinite and instantenous Undo and Redo.
• Undo and Redo states are saved with the document.
• Supports importing of multiple audio files into one document.
• Supports full screen editing.
• Supports Stereo and Mono audio.
• Supports sampling rates 8khz - 96khz.
• Supports bit depths 8bit, 16bit, 24bit, 32bit.
• Supports conversion between all channel layouts, samples rates and bit depths.
• Waveform zoom levels from 100% down to 1:1 sample resolution.
• Supports editing of individual samples.
• Supports recording from built in microphone and line-in.
• Supports recording from any USB and FireWire Audio Device that is supported by OS X.
• Supports recording from other apps and the internet with the help of Soundflower*
• Maximum recording length is only limited by free space on the hard drive.
• Fade In
• Fade Out
• Generate Silence
• Silence Selection
• Change Gain
• Normalize Audio
• Reverse Audio
• Delay (Echo)
• Peak Limiter
• Apply Distortion
• Graphic Equalizer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Band Pass Filter
• Multiband Compressor
• Matrix Reverb
• Change Pitch
File Formats (import and export):
• MP3 and OGG Vorbis
• M4A, MP4, AAC and M4R (iPhone ringtones)
• Flac Lossless, Apple Lossless
• WAV, AIFF and CAF
• Extensive Manual in PDF Format included
Get Vector 2 now and solve all your audio needs!
* Please note that recording audio from the internet or other applications requires installation of the free 'Soundflower' driver - which doesn't take longer than 5 minutes. Detailed instructions can be found in the included manual.
Important: This is the "express" version of the Vector 2 Audio Editor. It is fully functional except that it can only export 10 seconds of audio.
What's New in Version 2.4.4
This is an update to prepare existing Vector 2.x installations for the update to Vector 3.0. This update will be free for all our current users of course!
easy to use
there is a 10 second limit for this version but I was able to trim and edit white noise out of my amateur recordings to make game sounds. The undo stack works very well so I feel comfortable testing changes I’m not sure about. Great product; if I need more than 10 seconds I’d be comfortable buying a full version.
annnd bait and switch
annnnnd you get a 10 second limit before being directed to buy the software for 20$. how could i even test if it’s right for me? what is this, a recording program for ants? i will happily pay for another app at 3.99.
The same as Microwave…and Boston… why ?
So Microwave and Vector 2/3 seem to be identical programs…Whats up with that? Who is the original author? I dont want to support someone who copied the code and just changed some colors…
One of these programs should be taken down from the app store if it was just copied.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 11, 2016
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Jaroslaw Szpilewski
- © 2012 - 2016 Flux Forge
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor