Vector 3 Express - Audio Recorder and Editor
By Jaroslaw Szpilewski
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◉ Record, Edit and Convert Audio with Vector.
Vector is the swiss army knife of digital audio. Record audio, edit existing audio files, convert your music between the most common audio file formats, digitize your old vinyl records or record internet radio stations*. Whatever you need to get done - if it has something to do with audio Vector is your best bet!
◉ Version 3 - better than ever!
Vector 3 is the next generation of our popular audio editing and recording app for the Mac. We rewrote the app completely from scratch and added many new features for version 3.0. Vector is now a full blown audio editor that offers professional features and yet is still easy to use!
• Cut, Copy and Paste between multiple documents.
• Delete and Trim audio.
• Infinite and instantaneous Undo and Redo.
• Undo and Redo states are saved with the document.
• Supports importing of multiple audio files into one document.
• Supports full screen editing.
• Supports Stereo and Mono audio.
• Supports sampling rates 8khz - 384khz.
• Supports bit depths 8bit, 16bit, 24bit, 32bit.
• Supports conversion between all channel layouts, samples rates and bit depths.
• Waveform zoom levels from 100% down to 1:1 sample resolution.
• Supports editing of individual samples.
• Supports recording from built in microphone and line-in.
• Supports recording from any USB and FireWire Audio Device that is supported by OS X.
• Supports recording from other apps and the internet with the help of Soundflower*
• Maximum recording length is only limited by free space on the hard drive.
Built-In Audio Effects:
• Fade In
• Fade Out
• Generate Silence
• Silence Selection
• Change Gain
• Normalize Audio
• Reverse Audio
• Delay (Echo)
• Peak Limiter
• Apply Distortion
• Graphic Equalizer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Band Pass Filter
• Multiband Compressor
• Matrix Reverb
• Change Pitch
• Also supports 3rd party Audio Unit plugins.
File Formats (import and export):
• MP3 and OGG Vorbis
• M4A, MP4, AAC and M4R (iPhone ringtones)
• Flac Lossless, Apple Lossless
• WAV, AIFF and CAF
• Detailed Manual included
• 24 hours support by email
Get Vector 3 now and solve all your audio needs!
* Please note that recording audio from the internet or other applications requires installation of the free 'Soundflower' driver - which doesn't take longer than 5 minutes. Detailed instructions can be found in the included manual.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the "express" version of Vector 3. In this version you cannot save audio files longer than 10 seconds. Everything else is exactly the same as in the full version of Vector 3. Use this version to test-drive Vector 3 before buying the Full Version or as a means to edit and play back native Vector 3 documents someone sent you.
What's New in Version 3.1
This is mostly a bug-fixing update. It fixes issues users reported to us and prepares for Vector 3.2 which will add new functionality.
- Markers/Selections can now be exported individually (right click -> “Export Selection/Marker to File”)
- Renamed the MP3 export option to something more obvious (it's called MP3 now)
- The effects menu has been re-ordered to be more accessible. The effect names are now ordered alphabetically and the Audio Unit submenu has been moved to the top for easier access.
- New option to re-open the most recent document on vector start. (See preferences panel).
- Fixed crashes that would occur on some Macs
- The App will now display its new icon on all Macs
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaroslaw Szpilewski
- © 2012 - 2016 Flux Forge
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor