By Aleksandr Varaksa
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Vector FX converts images & scans to color (or BW) vector art with automated FX. You can edit it & save SVG.
Сonvert small logos and icons into color vector as a professional designer.
* images about 150 x 150 px result in best logo.
* images about 500 x 500 px produce great art.
* images up to 5000 x 5000 px are slow processed.
1. Name and save project in txt file.
2. Load image.
3. Select 'R' view.
4. Select an effect using 'FX' slider.
5. Adjust parameters such as 'Lines..Curves', 'Remove small', etc.
6. Click 'Vectorize'.
7. Now you can select 'V' view to look at the result vector.
8. Select points by clicking on them on the image.
9. You can drag them and edit paths (lines and curves) by clicking: 'Del point', '+C', '+L', 'Delete path'.
10. Color of the path can be changed using color selector at the top of the window.
11. You can also add new points and paths using 'Path C', 'Path L' and 'Close path' buttons.
12. When you want to save your artwork, select or deselect 'Color' to save either with color or black and white.
13. Edit size of the result image by typing it in the fields above '.svg' button if needed.
14. Click '.svg' to save file in SVG format.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Now you can scroll the view using gestures.
• New effect: 13.
• Improvements on FX 6, 7, 8, 9.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jun 17, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aleksandr Varaksa
- © 2016 - 2017 Aleksandr Varaksa
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor