Vector Victor takes the mystery out of vectors. Create and manipulate vectors and their operations in 2D and 3D. Includes a handy reference of definitions, properties, operations, and applications of vectors.
• Draw vectors by swiping with your finger or entering values in a table.
• Edit vectors with taps and swipes or changing values in a table.
• With a tap, create a perpendicular, parallel, reflected, or unit vector.
• Change the grid units and origin position.
For fabulous 3D:
• Draw and edit vectors by entering values in a table.
• Rotate and zoom the 3D space with swipe and pinch gestures.
For both 2D and 3D, perform calculations and operations on two vectors:
• Dot product
• Cross product
• Angle between vectors
• Indication of whether parallel or perpendicular
Watch the video tour on our web site.
Please write us with your comments or suggestions. We love to hear from our users!
- iOS 8 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Hoped for more
It can only add two vectors at a time. Would have been ok if it had let me turn that result into a new vector so I could add it to the other vectors I had drawn, but no. I can add two vectors myself, without an app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.