By Vector Creations Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Riot.im: a new world of open communication!
Riot.im is a simple and elegant collaboration environment that gathers your different conversations and app integrations into one single app.
Built around group chatrooms, Riot.im lets you share messages, images, videos and files - interact with your tools and access all your different communities under one roof. One single identity and place for all your teams: no need to switch accounts, work and chat with people from different organisations in public or private rooms: from professional projects to school trips, Riot.im will become the center of all your discussions!
• Instantly share messages, images, videos and files of any kind within groups of any size
• See who's reading your messages with read receipts
• Email notifications of missed messages and invites
• Voice and video calling and conferencing
• End-to-end encryption using Olm (https://matrix.org/git/olm)
• Communicate with users anywhere in the Matrix.org ecosystem - not just Riot.im users! Including bridged apps and networks like Slack, IRC and Gitter (more coming soon!)
• Discover and invite users by email address
• Participate in guest-accessible public rooms
• Highly scalable - supports hundreds of rooms and thousands of users
• Fully synchronised message history across multiple devices and browsers
• Finely configurable notification settings, synchronised over all devices
• Infinite searchable chat history
• Interact with bots and integrated third party applications like GitHub, Jira and Jenkins (more to come soon!)
• Permalinks to messages
• Full message search
• Excellent support for all iOS device sizes and orientations
• Riot.im is a Matrix client - built on the Matrix.org open standard and ecosystem, providing interoperability with all other Matrix compatible apps, servers and integrations
• Entirely open sourced under the permissive Apache License - get the code from https://github.com/vector-im/riot-ios. Pull requests welcome!
• Trivially extensible via the open Matrix Client-Server API (http://matrix.org/docs/spec)
• Run your own server! You can use the default matrix.org server or run your own Matrix home server (e.g. http://matrix.org/docs/projects/server/synapse.html)
• Add your own integrations, bridges and bots!
• Screen sharing
• Login as multiple users at the same time
The web version of Riot.im is available at https://riot.im/app/
Riot.im. Break through.
What's New in Version 0.6.2
Over the summer, we've been very lucky to have two students from Google's Summer of Code programme making Riot even better. Excitingly, this release contains all their improvements which include:
* Calls now use the proper incoming call screen, even if your phone is locked
* You can now share photos, videos and other with Riot straight from other apps with the share sheet
* Talk to Riot with Siri! You can tell Siri to place calls and send messages.
* Contents of encrypted messages can now optionally be shown in notifications
And of course our regular team has been busy fixing bugs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 0.6.2
- Size: 73.7 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Vector Creations Limited
- © New Vector Ltd., 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.