By Wenzhi Liao
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
VectorDraw - a vector line drawing app
VectorDraw is an easy to use Vector graphics editor for OS X. If you don’t need applications such Illustrator or Inkscape and you want to create some simple (or less simple) illustrations, VectorDraw is for you.
Highlights of VectorDraw
- Attractive user interface with floating palettes
- Layer support with blending modes
- Bezier line drawing tool to produce complex shapes
Fill shapes with solid colors, gradients or images
- Apply effects with non-destructive Core Image Filter layers
- Export to PDF, SVG and EPS, plus popular raster file types, including PSD, PNG, JPEG, TIFF
- It has a magnifying glass through which you can see the drawing more closely
- It has an ‘undo history’ button through which you can undo the changes
- It helps you draw more and more accurately and smoothly
- Import image
- Print function
- Text function
If you have any questions, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.13
Sort of worked
I was able to create my logo, but through LOTS of trial and error. There are no resources for figuring out what does what. I’m still not quite sure how to use the curve button on the tool thing. Now that my logo is complete, I’m happy, but I was dissappointed in how much time I had to use to create it without some tutorials or something to help me figure out how to use the controls.
This app was not user friendly, I wouldn’t recommend it to someone unless they have some experience in vector drawing.
I would not say this app was worth the $10.
Oh dear. Should have listened to the 1 star reviews of previous versions. A wasted 10 bucks.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 30, 2015
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Wenzhi Liao
- © @lattivy
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor