Vectorial Map allows you to view Mapsforge (OpenStreetMap) offline vector maps. It supports different map styles, basic track editing, and online maps.
- View Mapsforge* offline vector maps (.map).
- Change the map's look and feel on the fly using custom Mapsforge XML style sheets (NEW: svg support).
- View OSMDroid SQLite (.sdlitedb) bitmap tile files (e.g. generated with MOBAC).
- Support for slippy format online tile sources (such as OpenStreetMap.org or OpenCycleMaps).
- Import and edit tracks and waypoints (GPX, KML, KMZ).
- Draw your own tracks and waypoints (e.g. for trip planning).
- Search for POIs (requires internet connection).
- Save and print maps.
More information: http://www.vectorialmap.com/download
### Mapsforge ###
*Mapsforge is a popular offline vector map format which provides small, but high quality maps which can be easily adapted to custom needs using style sheets.
Mapsforge offline maps can for instance be downloaded here:
### Contact ###
Please contact us using the contact form if you have questions, feedback, or bug reports: http://www.vectorialmap.com/contact
- Fixed bugs on macOS Sierra.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.